Stay at home kids

You know I have to do something with hetalia so ima do a meme

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO MY ECONOMY YOU CHINESE FUCKER?" America yelled at China, who was laying in a hospital bed. "YOU FUCKED IT UP!" "Look, I'm sorry!" China tried to defend himself. "I'm actually doing pretty good-" Russia tried to say, he was only there because of America who wanted to scream at China.

He only had a thousand cases and two deaths, so he'd be fine. He shut down flights and closed the borders, America didn't. "You hurt my Italian lover! He had more cases than you, you bat eating bitch!" Germany yelled in his intimidating tone. A lot of other countries had the exact same idea and were crowding the room.

"Listen-" China tried, cut off by Ukraine, who was paler than normal. "You hurt me..." she tried, grabbing her stomach in pain. "Okay, NOW YOU'RE FUCKED FOR HURTING MY SISTER!" Russia yelled, standing up and being pulled back by America, Germany, and Japan. "No, dude, calm down!" "Chill.."

Hungary, who was in tears because of Italy, looked at china and shouted, "STOP!" After that, all the men went silent as she made her way right next to the bed, and whispered something in his ear, that made China start screaming for help. All the men in the room watched fearfully, as she wound her hand back, and smacked him cold across the face, making all of the others wince.

"WHY..." China said, crying. "Because you started a pandemic" "you're killing everyone" "you eat cats and dogs" "you made Italy unable to sing" "you're bringing down the economy everywhere" "people are losing jobs" "kids can't stay in school" "you-" "OKAY, I GET IT, GET FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" China screamed, which ended in everyone leaving but Germany.

"This will be fun..." he stated, smiling a smile that could scare Russia, then sitting and locking the door. "No... please no... w-we can talk about this, right?" China said, soon cut off by Germany's hand covering his mouth.

As Russia and America were walking towards the elevator, they heard a muffled scream followed by a strong German shut up. "Eh, the fucker had it coming." America said, shrugging it off then they both got in the elevator.

DAMN RIGHT THE FUCKER DESERVES IT

ENDING THE GODDAMN WORLD