Why

"Excuse me, waiter?" I ask. It's the year 2048. "Yes ma'am?" "Can I please get the bill? We're ready to leave." I ask, looking at my kids and wife. "Yes ma'am," he said, then walking off to the employees only room. I was so happy, nothing can mess this up! He walked back with a bill. "All in all, that will be 20.20 ma'am." I look up at him, pure fear on my face. "T-Twenty Tw-Twenty?" "Uh, ye-" I stood up, and flipped the table. Flashbacks to the weeks without toilet paper, to where I couldn't go outside, or to school, to when all the stores were sold out, to when I went minutes, even HOURS without eating. "I DIDNT BUY BAT SOUP!" I scream at him, making the man fall down. "JUST PAY THE BILL AND GET OUT!" "THEN MAKE IT 20.19!" "WHY CANT YOU PAY THE EXTRA PENNY" "THE CORONA VIRUS" I say, then cough on him, making him scream.

"Uh, mommy?" My daughter asked. "WHAT YOU LITTLE HEALTHY BABY" "you good?" She asked. "NO, KOBE DIED, A PANDEMIC STARTED, HALF THE POPULATION WENT DOWN OVERNIGHT, THE LGBT COMMUNITY WAS GOING WILD, IT COULDVE BEEN A BETTER YEAR!" "Bitch, chill" my waifu asked. I screamed in pure rage then ran into a wall, whilst rucka rucka Ali sang "corona NA NA" behind me.

Kill me