chapter 3

Tine's P.O.V

Cafe 11:11

here is it tine. the freakin part time job you'll take.

I took a deep breath first, shaking my hands while releasing all the pressure that i'm feeling right now.

"c'mon tine, you can do this!" i mumbled as i confidently pushed the front door and smiled at everyone as i walk towards the counter table.

I know i look like an awkward penguin but this is me without my friends.

"Oh Tine!" someone called as i looked around at the source of voice and saw the cute girl sitting with another guy?

They were on the left side of the cafe and they were comfortably sitting with eachother until they saw me.

What is happening? don't tell me she also gave flyers to others and call them a cutie?

That's tragic... I thought i'm the only one.

i furrowed my brows as i walk towards them and it was obvious on the guy's face that he wasn't expecting me too.

"Tine! This is Man, he will work with you here! And Man, this is tine your partner!!" she exclaimed while slightly jumping at our spot, squealing while looking at us with a bright smile on her face.

"y-yay~" We literally can't do anything but to force ourselves to smile at her too.

shit. this is so unexpected.

The girl grabbed my arms and let me sit beside this guy.

"Talk here for a moment, okay? i'll just go back to work." she smiled as we nodded in response.

As soon as she left the table, the guy started staring at me.

He put both of his arms on the table and cupped his face, still freakin staring at me.

"Do you have something to say?" i started.

He smiled at me and pointed his fingers at the counter table.

"Order." he said.

"Ahh" i mumbled, while standing up. "Sure thing, what do you want?"

"Iced Americano please." he winked as i immediately rolled my eyes in annoyance. this guy is getting into my nerves. "Sure." i gritted my teeth and went to the counter table.

I was third on the line and decided to scan the whole area first.

The cafe was entirely small yet it's full of people. The aroma of the coffee is everywhere and the structure was very minimalist with some vintage details on it. And oh! there's a lil mistletoe hanging over the doorway, how cute!!

"next!"

" Um Iced Am----

*dug*

"Ouch!" i wailed.

I ended up scratching my forehead when i accidently bumped into someone.

it turns out that I immediately went forward without knowing that it's not my turn yet.

"Oh tine! Are you alright?" The cute girl who is on the counter table asked as i felt my face burning up in embarassment.

I straightened my posture and cleared my throat. "I'm fine, t-totally fine."

"How about me?" the guy in front of me asked as i furrowed my brows.

"what?"

"I'm not fine." he coldy said. He bluntly stared at me as I blinked for a couple of seconds, thinking of what to say to him.

"Ah, I'm really sorry, it was an accident." i apologized. I know it wasn't sincere but the way he looks at me isn't sincere either.

The guy gave me a quick unkind glare amd started ordering.

why is he so rude? I mean his eyes are rude.

The guy was wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans. I was staring at him from behind and all i can say is that, he looks really attractive BUT RUDE

I decided to just stare at him and he was ordering this chocolete crepe cake whe he suddenly turned around to look at me and I immediately looked away before he could even catch me staring at him. oh fuck, oh shit.

He creased his forehead and just looked at me.

My body was warm as i really tried not to look at him.

And even though i wasn't looking at him, i knew he let out a small smile at me before getting his cake.

did he just laugh at me? no tine, he just smiled.

shit. I'm going home, this is embrassing already.

I walked away from the line and started walking towards the door.

"H-hey yo! My iced americano!" Man exclaimed as I pushed the door and angirly skipped towards my bike.

the cold breeze didn't bother me as i crouched down to unlock my bike.

I was cursing under my breath when i realized something.

I still don't know her name.

I slightly groaned in disappointment while kicking some rocks on the road. "Stupid tine!"

I MUST KNOW HER NAME

I furiously ran towards the cafe and was about to open the door when someone pushed it already on the inside.

I was about to go inside when the guy in front of me was totally blocking my way.

We stopped on our tracks and stared at each other. It was the rude guy.

His eyes weren't blunt anymore, and actually, his eyes were wide and shaking as he looks something above us.

I furrowed my brows, curious about what he's looking at, I slowly looked up and saw the green thing above us, the lil mistletoe. aww cute! oh, wait oh no.

shit. we're under the mistletoe.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" people in the cafe cheered as i scratched the back of my nape in embarrassment. not in front of the girl i like!

"GO TINE~" the cute girl cheered and Man who is on the counter table started shouting too. "WOHOO GO WAT!" did he forgot my name already? geez, what an asshole.

I slightly shook my head and looked at the guy. "we um, we could run anytime you know." i stuttered as he raised his one brow at me.

"yeah! we could definetely ru---"

Just before I could even speak, he grabbed my face and his soft, pinkish lips touched mine, i closed my eyes at his sudden gestures and for the first time, i felt the warm tingly feeling on my stomach and at some point, i felt so secure of his sudden touch.