chapter 4

His lips moved away from mine and as soon as he did, he looked into my eyes and slowly left the cafe.

I didn't move, in fact i was really dumbfounded.

The people went back to their own businesses yet i was still there, processing everything that had happened.

his soft lips...

"TINE! You look like you enjoyed the kiss!" Man said, approaching me while smiling non stop.

He grabbed my hands and dragged me away from the doorway. "Stay here, you might get your second kiss if you stayed there" he giggled as he took a sip from his iced americano.

i kissed him?
no... he kissed me

"M-man, do you know his na--"

"TINE~!!!" The cute girl approached us, jumping while squealing with a tray on her hands.

Man gave me a confused quick glare but decided to listen to the cute girl.

"That was hot! I've seen people kissing under the mistletoe and it looks so awkward but your kiss with that guy, made us all squeal! right Man?" She and Man just smiled at me, looking like a proud parent for seeing me kiss a random guy.

I just gave them a fake smile and in fact, I just want to leave this place and follow the guy.

"Oh! by the way I'm Prae." she said and knowing her name doesn't excite me anymore as if all my energy got drained from that quick kiss.

Who is that guy?

Why is that kiss so passionate? no tine, it was a quick kiss but it felt so, good...

The way he stared at me...

Why did he kiss me, we could have run away

And what the hell is wrong with me~! If i didn't run so fast then this won't happen in the first place~!

I suddenly groaned which made them look at me with their worried faces. I just stared back at them, scratching the back of nape while sheepishly smiled at them. "I-"

"Are you okay?" Prae asked, she sat down beside me as she put the back of her hand on my forehead and checked my temperature.

Man on the other side was giggling on the corner, staring at us while giving us his teasing look. he's making the atmosphere more embarrassing.

I rolled my eyes at Man and looked at Prae, she then looked back at me and we stayed like that for 5 seconds.

I immediately cleared my throat and as soon as i did, she removed her hands on my forehead and started avoiding my gazes.

"wow i felt your embarrassment Tine, don't you know how to flirt? Are you even a man?" Man laughed, still teasing the hell out of me. Prae was confused but she played along with Man and started laughing too.

It's no fun here.

I stood up and grabbed my sling bag.
" i have to go now, i have to wrap some gifts for christmas" I lied. Man and prae exchanged some gazes and finally nodded at me.

"alright... But be safe Tine, see you on saturday!" she smiled. I smiled back at her and walked away towards the door.

"TINE!" Man yelled. shit is he going to tease while everyone is listening? I deeply sighed before turning around at him.

Everyone was staring at him but he ignored them and just looked straight into my eyes.

"It's Sarawat." he grinned. I furrowed my brows and gave him a 'what' look.

He rolled his eyes but his grin is still glued on his face. "His name, it's sarawat."