chapter 5

Sarawat....

saturday

Tine's P.O.V

Today was my first day, i was quite nervous coming today and i was so lazy to even rise my ass up but i have to come, i still have to make prae fall for me.

Man came earlier than anyone else, he was on the kitchen, preparing the packages and the coffee machine while listening to the other workers.

he was really passionate and serious about  being a barista as if someone had inspired him of doing so. [*clears throat* ehem type had entered the chat!]

i was left on the counter table, and i studied the menu and the best sellers first then as soon as the clock stricked 8, the cafe finally opened as i took my apron and wore it with my name tag on. 'Tine'

Few more minutes and my shift is gonna be over, i had so much fun even though it's really hard to spell their names correctly.

I was busy taking the guy's order that i wasn't able to look at him properly.

"What's your name sir?"

"Sarawat"

Due to the noises of the blender at the back, i haven't heard his name correctly.

"Sara..leo?" i asked and thought that it was a super weird name.

I ended up giggling while writing 'saraleo'.

"What?" the guy asked as he gave me an annoyed look on his face.

I looked back at him and in that particular moment, i felt my legs quivering and i felt so nervous. he was wearing a white hoodie and shorts with a sling bag around his body.

His eyes are so sharp, it was scary and intimidating at the same time.

None of us broke the stare, i was shocked that i met this guy again but he looks like he's expecting me here.

He crouched down to reach my eye level and just looked into my eyes. (let's imagine tine is smaller than sarawat lol)

"did you just call me an asshole?" he asked and furrowed his brows.

I avoided his gazes and gulped while giving him my regret face.

"i- i'm sorry."

the guy snickered and i thought he'll yell or do something embarrassing to me but instead, he took the pen from my hands and grabbed the plastic frappe container.

He wrote something and i was about to take a look but he just shoved me the pen and the container as soon as he finished writing.

He walked towards his chair and again, he's still giving me that kind of stare.

I looked at the container and he wrote his name and his number???

"what the?" i furrowed my brows and looked at sarawat and he was there, smiling at me.

weird guy. i didn't know he can smile too.

i shook my head and just did his frappe.

As soon as I finished making sarawat's frappe, i put it on the tray and was about to call his name when prae suddenly shouted.

"Tine! Your shift is finished!" prae shouted from the other side while putting her apron on.

"oh, okay." i smiled. I was about to leave the counter table when the squeals of the girls stopped me from removing my apron.

It was saraleo with alot of girls surrounding him, they were carrying a bunch of foods and sarawat just looked at them in fear.

He looked back at me and his eyes, it was shaking as if he wanted to leave the place immediately.

"i'll take it from here tine, good bye!" prae said while putting tissues and straw to sarawat's drink.

I removed my apron and was about to leave the counter table when Man suddenly cursed on the kitchen side.

i looked at him in concern over the little window and he was there looking at sarawat and the spilled coffee he accidently bumped into. "shit!" he groaned.

he looked at sarawat again and sighed loudly.

"poor wat, getting the attention he doesn't want..." he mumbled but i was able to hear what he said.

"is he famous?"

Man shook his head while rapidly cleaning the mess he made. "nope, just an ordinary guy who loves going to this cafe to meet someone he likes."

I was silent as i watched him mopping the floor. So he likes someone? Is it prae?

He was cleaning the damn kitchen when he spilled a coffee again. "Shit!"  he cursed.

"take it slow Man, you're rushing." i camly said as he shook his head in disappointment.

"i just wanted to help wat, but i can't even clean this mess up." he dramatically said, i was about to fall for his tensed drama when he suddenly ended up cringing at his own words.

Ah crap. He's a good actor.

I groaned as i rolled my eyes at him. "what now?"

"you see i'm a good man Tine, i wanted to help my friend but with this mess, i just can't." he gave me those teary eyes and those pitiful look and i just rolled my eyes.

"but you can Tine! Do this for your job partner, please? Do this for me?" He grabbed my hand and held it tightly as i removed it as fast as i could.

"i'm going home just help your friend if you badly care for him."

"Aw Tine!! Please~! I really need your help." he gave me his puppy eyes and heck, what am i supposed to do? decline his request and be the bad guy? Ugh!

i ruffled my hair and with that i ended up grabbing sarawat's drink while walking towards his table.

I know i'm not supposed to help the guy who stole my first kiss but what the hell, i don't care anymore.

The people around him slowly looked at me, glaring at me as if they despise me for being there.

They all started mumbling stuff while whisphering at each other's ears. It was quite uncomfortable as they give me their unkind gazes.

Sarawat on the other side just smiled at me, crossing his arms while waiting for me to give his drink.

The girls started pushing me that i accidentaly hit my thighs on the edge of the table and it damn hurts!

I slightly groaned and ignored sarawat's worried face.

"A-are you ok--"

fck. i love girls but they've gone too far.

I took a deep long breath and laughed sarcastically.

"sorry girls, he needs a coffee break." And with that, i grabbed sarawat's hands and forcefully dragged him outside the cafe, away from the crowd, away from the wreck.

And only be with me.