chapter 1

Tine's P.O.V

i woke up when my alarm started to ring loudly. instantly awake, i got up and started to look for my phone.

shit, another day to waste my time in school.

i unlocked my phone and got 250+ notifications, mostly on my social media account.

i threw my phone somewhere and  slumped myself on my bed and sighed heavily.

"i want something new, i want something unexpected." 

i was about to sleep again when someone knocked hard on my door. "TINE~ WE'RE GONNA BE LATE" fong yelled, still knocking my door continously. ah shit.

i lazily stood up and opened the door. there were 3 assholes looking at me in disgust.

"what's got into you?! we're late~" peuk complained and scratched the back of his nape.

it was clear that they were all annoyed at my accustomed habit, yet i cannot do anything, i love staying up all night and watch bl's series.

"just hurry up and change! we can't be late today." fong insisted.

 ;and there is also no doubt that they will leave me as soon as i shut my door.

"just go without me, i can go there with my bike." i  said, rubbing my eyes after yawning.

"you sure? we're going to drop off some ladies-"

"LADIES?" and my eyes lit up once again.  "WAIT UP, I'LL BE REAL QUICK, JUST DON'T GO WITHOUT ME!" as soon as i shut my door, i heard the other door slammed shut too. fuck.

7:50 am

i was parking my bicycle when someone suddenly grabbed my shoulders.

I suddenly turned around and saw 2 girls standing behind me.

"Good morning Tine!" they greeted. Ah, what a beautiful start to start my beautiful morning.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked with confidence. goshh, good thing those three already left! the other girl is so cute! might gonna ask her to hangout with me later.

"Are you financially stable?"

"W-what?"

"Do you want a part time job?"

"N-no? Maybe" wtf is going on?

"Well here's for you cutie!" at least she called me a cutie.

"A part time job just for you!"

Ah shit. Here we go again.

She gave me flyers and she also explained important things about this part time job that i may or may not take.

"So? Are you going to take it?" She sweetly smiled. Aww who would say no to that? Their eyes were shining and fuck it's just so fuckin adorable.

"only if you two will be there." I said with a certain interest in my tone.

"of course! Let's meet up tomorrow, at cafe 11:11, we'll tell you when you can start!" she giggled and left.

shit tine. just shit.