Pregant witn Nialls kid

You wake up in the morning with a slight pain in your stomach. You groan. "It can't be your period," you think to yourself "it isn't time."

"Hey baby. Are you ok?" Niall turns around from the bed and kisses your cheek.

"Yeah. My stomach just hurts a little."

"Oh babe. I'll rub your cute little tummy." Niall says.

You don't know what to say but you think it might be sexy if Niall is rubbing your tummy.

"Ok." You groan.

He starts drawing little circles on your stomach with his index fingers or putting his whole hand on your stomach and rubbing it in a circular motion. You groan a little more.

"Do you need me to get you a doctors appointment?"

"I guess. It can't be anything really bad though. Hopefully something antibiotics can cure."

"yea" he nods back.

*at the doctor*
You walk into the door as the doctor points to a spot on the bed.

"Hi. I'm Dr. Cornell. What seems to be the problem.?"

"She's been having slight pains in her stomach and it's not her period." Niall says.

The doctor hands you a stick. "Go to the bathroom. It's on the right outside. And then pee on it. Put it in this cup and give it back to me after your urine is on it." She hands you the cup as you slowly walk to the bathroom.

You trudge back to the room. Dr. Cornell smiles at you and you try to smile but can't.

"I will be right back. I'm just going to run a few tests."

You nod and Niall puts his arm around you, pulling you in and kissing your head.

"I love you and what ever happenes. I'm here for you."

You smile. "I love you too Niall. Thanks."

You share a kiss on the lips.

"Hey. Mr. Horan and Y/N Y/L/N. It can be good or bad news. It depends if your ready." You nod. "Y/N. Your pregnant and 3 weeks along."

You and Niall are now at home. You were ecstatic about the pregnancy and so was Niall. You were laying in bed. He smiled at you and started playing with your hair. He then started rubbing your tummy and you put your hand over his, which was on your stomach. You and Niall were so excited for the baby. You didn't know how you or Niall's family would react to the pregnancy.

You didn't know how to to tell the boys or management or the FANS. What if they didn't except you and Niall starting a family?

"Babe. What's wrong?" Niall asked.

"I'm just thinking about how everybody will react to us starting a family." You say back.

"I'm sure they will all be proud and support us. If they don't, they aren't true fans. I don't see a reason why either of our parents wouldn't except. Your mom was excited about your sister getting pregnant. My mum was so excited when Denise was pregnant with Theo. Everything will be fine."

He says running his fingers through your hair again. You smile at him and give him a peck on the lips.

READ THE SERIES TO FIND OUT MORE!!!