Gender, Baby Shopping, and Cuddling

You and Niall were ecstatic. Your 4 months and 2 weeks into the pregnancy and found out you were having a...............................GIRL!!!

You and Niall were hand and hand at the shopping mall. You already stocked up on diapers and all those needs.

"Babe look at this." Niall says laughing.

He holds up a onesie that says 'I love my daddy.' It is pink with a little crown on it.

You kiss Niall and place it in the cart. Another shirt you get is purple and says 'princess' on it with little jewels.

"Niall, I'm so excited. I know we both wanted a girl." You say. He smiles and nods.

After getting a few more shirts and cute little outfits, you travel to the accessories.

"Niall look at this bow packet." You say, holding up a packet of blue, white, pink, and black bows attached to it.

"Perfect!" He grins. "What about this one?" He asks, showing you a little headband but it has a football (soccer ball) on it.

"Sure." You say laughing.

You get a few toys and couldn't be more happy.

When you arrive home, you both know the place to go. The couch. He plops down while you plop down next to him. You lay in the crook of his neck but he shoves you off and puts you on his lap.

"I love you baby." He says, kissing your neck and rubbing your shoulders.

"I love you too NiNi."

You lay on the couch the rest of the day, watching romance movies and cuddling.