First Ultrasound

You are 2 months in your pregnancy and due for your first ultrasound. (I'm not sure what time you go for an ultrasound in your pregnancy but whatever.)

"Boo. What's wrong?."

"I'm nervous. Niall, what if the baby is not healthy."

"I don't understand why he or she wouldn't be healthy. You are doing great at keeping the baby nutrified.

(I don't know if that's a word but you know what I mean)

When you arrive at the nurses office, you are led into a room. Niall helps you up onto the little bed.

"Hi. I'm Dr. Fitzgerald. I will be taking care of you and this Nurse Nancy." A red headed nurse smiles with a wave.

"Hi. I'm Niall and this is my girlfriend Y/N. Nice to meet you."

"You too. Nurse Nancy will put the gel

on, so just relax."

You cringe at the coldness of the gel over your stomach. Niall squeezes your hand and flashes a Horan smile, which causes you to grin too. 

Slowly, you look up at the screen which holds your future.

A HUGE feeling of relief washes over you.

"Looks like the baby is doing great. As of now, he or she is coming out head first. Looks very healthy. All good things." The doctor grins.

You and Niall share a long kiss.

"We can't tell the gender yet, but in a few weeks it should be revealed!" Nurse Nancy exclaims.

"Thank you so much doctor. We really appreciate it." Niall says, helping you up.

You and Niall kiss again.

"Told you all good things." Niall smiles.

You swat him playfully.

"I know Niall. I love you." You kiss again when Dr. Fitzgerald peeks his head in again.

"And remember you too. Thankfully, sex is allowed during pregnancy." Then he shuts the door.

Niall winks at you.

"Niall!" You scream.

"I'm sorry babe. I love you too much too go 9 damn months without your body." Niall says, seductively.

You make your way to the car, hand in hand.