Morning Sickness

You wake up yet again to vomiting in the toilet. Thank god Niall is calming you through the whole pregnancy.

"Don't worry babe. It's okay." He cooes, rubbing your back.

You answer my retching again. The taste is horrible and you feel in so much pain.

"Thanks Ni." You try to smile, washing your mouth out with a mint wash to take out the gross puke taste. "I appreciate you being here for me."

"I would never leave you while your pregnant with our baby." He says.

"I know." You grin. "I hope he or she has your eyes and your looks. I love you so much Ni. Thank you."

"It's my job honey. I love you too. I hope the baby has your looks because you are so beautiful."

You start to tear up. Niall is an amazing boyfriend and you both no it. You start to cuddle. He runs his hand up and down your stomach, the other hand holding yours, and kissing your forehead.

"I know this is the worst 9 months of my life but at least I get to spend it with you." You say. "I hate that we can't have sex because I'm getting so big."

"Hey baby, it's just the pregnancy. I promise when that baby comes out, we have to get to work." He winks.

You hate when Niall is so seductive because it turns you on.

Later that day, your on the couch. His head is on your lap and your playing with his hair. You see his erection growing and you laugh.

"What?!" He chuckles, holding his hand over his bulge.

You kiss his forehead. He is so cute when he is embarassed.

Damn. Isn't he so damn sexy. Ugh! Baby your ruining my sex life!

You giggle after thinking about what you just said in your head, but you couldn't be more ecstatic to have a family with your soul mate.

You gaze into each other's eyes and smile. How did I get so lucky?

I'm sorry for my crappy skills but please make suggestions for me to make a story to!