E. Kirishima// Milkshake

Quirk: Mythology Creation

"That's it, I give up, I hate this" (Y/n) said slamming her textbook shut. "C'mon (N/n) we're barely done with this section" Mina said. "But my brain is fried. Oh fried food sounds good right now" (Y/n) said making Kirishima chuckle. He was currently in (Y/n)'s room on her bed with Mina, Sero and Kaminari sat on the floor and Bakugo sat at her desk. The squad was studying for their upcoming math exam. Well they were helping (Y/n) since she was starting to fall behind. She had been offered an extra internship opportunity in America so she had missed an extra few weeks of school for it. Now they were trying to help her catch up due to their license exams coming up. "I just texted Jirou to get us some burgers and nuggets" Kaminari said. "Yesss I want food" (Y/n) said. "I'll make a deal with you cutie" Kirishima chuckled. The nickname had caused (Y/n) to blush. "When Jirou gets here with the food for every question you get right you get to have one of my chicken nuggets and if you finish I'll buy you a [Flavor] milkshake" Kirishima said making (Y/n) gasp in excitement. She had an unhealthy addiction to milkshakes and chicken nuggets. "Deal" She said happily. "Deal" Kirishima smiles. "Yay, free food and milkshake!" (Y/n) said happily falling back across Kiri's lap causing the boy to turn bright red like his hair.

Mina chuckled rolling her eyes at the pair while Sero and Kaminari made fake throwing up motions. Everyone knew that Kirishima had a crush on (Y/n), we'll everyone but (Y/n) herself. The only issue was that no one knew (Y/n)'s feelings for him. Whenever Mina thought that (Y/n) had a crush on him (Y/n) would go and say something that would put Kirishima into the ultimate friend zone. The only person that knew how (Y/n) felt about him was Bakugo and that is because it was painfully obvious to him while everyone else was blind as to how (Y/n) would act around the red head.

"Let's have a duel, we're placing bets" (Y/n) said taking off her white gloves. Unlike most people (Y/n) had a quirk that could come to her own amusement. The only downside is that it can be really distracting. The gloves were for the purpose to make sure her quirk didn't go off when she's day dreaming or dreaming in general. On the second day at UA (Y/n) had zoned out in class thinking about random Greek mythology stories and next thing she knew river nymphs were all around the classroom. After that she was required to wear gloves when she wasn't using her quirk.

After removing her gloves (Y/n) adjusted herself on Kirishima's lap. Her head was on his left thigh and her legs on Mina's. She stuck her hands out infront of her summoning four creatures. From her right hand came a unicorn and a fairy and from her left hand came a goblin and a dragon. "Ready?" She asked. "Yeah" came from four voices. "Bakugo are you betting?" Kirishima asked absentmindedly playing with (Y/n)'s hair making the girl close her eyes in comfort. "Sure what's the bets?" Bakugo asked looking up from his phone for the first time since he sat down. "Unicorn and fairy vs. Goblin and Dragon" Sero said. "I say the Unicorn and Fairy" Mina said. "Me too" Kirishima and Kaminari said. "I'm going with the dragon dude" Sero scoffed. "Knowing (N/n) Unicorn and Fairy are going to win and adopt the dragon" Bakugo said leaning back in his seat. "Okay all bets are closed unless you guys want to Change any" (Y/n) smirked looking up at Kirishima who looked down at her. He bit his lip for a moment smiling. "I'm siding with Bakugo" He said quickly. (Y/n) smirked before giving a quick 'okay'. "¥ 550 bets?" Mina asked. "Yeah and since no one is siding with me I can't wait for me to win and I get everyone's money" Sero said cockily. "Sero I Hope you know if you lose you're out ¥1,100" (Y/n) chuckled. "Psh I'm gonna win, right?" Sero asked worriedly. "I'm letting them do their own thing this time, I'm not controlling them" (Y/n) shook her head in Kirishima's lap. Sero gave a nervous chuckle but before he could change his answer (Y/n) started the battle.

**15 Minutes Later**

"Aww man" Sero whined handing Kirishima and Bakugo ¥550 each along with Mina and Kaminari giving up the money. "This is going to be your milkshake money" Kiri told (Y/n) with a grin. "What I'm hearing is Milkshake date" (Y/n) teased. "Uh- well- I mean" Kiri stutters causing (Y/n) to giggle while Mina chuckled and Sero and Kaminari fake barfed. "I'm here" Jirou said knocking on the door. "Could you get that?" (Y/n) kindly asked the fairy riding the unicorn. The fairy nodded getting off the unicorn and flying to the door opening it for Jirou. "Oh, well Hi there" Jirou chuckled at the sight of the little fairy. "C'mere" (Y/n) said. She cupped the fairy in her hands causing it to disappear. She repeatedly the process with the unicorn and then the dragon. The goblin had already disappeared after the fairy defeated it. "Okay let's get back to studying. Ready (N/n)?" Mina asked. "Yup" (Y/n) said with a cheerful smile.