K. Bakugo// Privileged Princess

Quirk: Eldritch Magic

"I swear you guys are so annoying" Bakugo said under his breath as he walked towards the classroom with Mina and Kirishima. "Yet you still choose to hang out with us" Mina teased as Kirishima tossed an arm around his shoulder causing the blonde to growl in annoyance. When they walked into Class 1A the first thing they noticed was the silence. The three students watched as the entire class looked towards the front of the classroom highly intrigued. The three of them followed everyone's gaze finding that Aizawa now had a desk right next to his podium. He sat in his desk chair quietly talking to Present Mic, Principal Nezu and two new faces. One of them was actually a familiar face, it was pro Hero Black Magix. She was holding hands with Present Mic as they stood around Aizawa's new desk. The other one was a new girl. She wore the school uniform and sat on top of Aizawa's desk. "What's going on?" Mina asked as the three of them went to their seats. "Who knows?" Kirishima shrugged. "Who cares" Bakugo scoffed. They all took their seats as they watched the scene upfront. "Okay so I'm going to go get your pro uniform and we'll meet you outside" Black Magix said. The new girl nodded her head as Magix left with Mic. "Tell your class the news and we'll meet you all outside" Nezu said. Aizawa nodded his head getting up from his seat causing the new girl to steal it. "Hey Aizawa" The new girl said quietly. Aizawa crouched down to her height as she quietly told him something. He nodded his head before standing at his podium. "Okay class we'll be running things a little bit different today" Aizawa said. "Class meet (Y/n) (L/n), she's a late comer to UA" He said. "Now before you ask, she originally took the recommendation exam and did make it into UA but due to personal problems couldn't join the school year until now" Aizawa said looking down at the (H/c) haired girl sitting at his desk. No one in the classroom had noticed yet that she wore a knee brace. "Today she will be testing her quirk against one of you and all of you. If that one person loses they will be bumped down to class 1B and their worst student will be dropped down to the General studies department. The entire class went sent into a state of shock. "What if she loses" Bakugo asked. "Then I'll be sent to my second choice of class which is the general studies class" (Y/n) shrugged. "So you're just a privileged princess" Bakugo taunted with an eye roll. "I wanna go against him" (Y/n) said without skipping a beat. "Okay I'll blow your ass and make sure you won't get into this class" Bakugo growled as his palms started to crackle. "Okay then, (Y/n) go find your sister, everyone else, get dressed, everyone is going to help out" Aizawa said. "Wait Black Magix is your sister!?" Izuku asked excitedly. "Yeah, She's the teacher for class 3A, did you not know that?" (Y/n) said. "(Y/n) You have to realize these kids see the same six teachers every day and the only students they know are each other" Aizawa said. (Y/n) shrugged as she stood up opening a portal in front of her. "I'll see you guys later" (Y/n) said to the class her eyes stopping on Bakugo. She sent the ashy blonde a wink before jumping through the portal.

"I knew I recognized her" Momo said. "What do you mean?" Uraraka asked. "She took the entrance exam with Todoroki and I, her Quirk is incredibly impressive" She said. "Eldritch Magic, makes her incredibly powerful. She lucked out with her quirk when she was born" Todoroki said as everyone grabbed their suits. "Doesn't matter how impressive her quirk I'm still gonna kick her ass" Bakugo growled. "Try to take it easy on her Bakubro, she was wearing a knee brace so she was probably injured" Kirishima said. "Hell no, she's the one that wanted to go up against me" Bakugo said. "Let's go" Aizawa said closing up the classroom.

After everyone made it outside in their suits they found (Y/n) was talking to Mic, Magix, and Nezu. "Woah guys All Might is here too!" Izuku said excitedly. "Yes Young Midoriya, I was informed of the new child and had decided to come watch the match between her and Young Bakugo" All Might said. Bakugo ignored the pro hero as he watched (Y/n).

She wore (F/c) combat dress with a (S/f/c) cape. She had knee high black and (F/c) boots and had a brown utility belt. Her right knee had a black brace on it and her hands were adorned with many rings. Her (H/l) (H/t) (H/c) hair was pulled back so it could be out of her eyes. Bakugo noticed that she had a (F/c) streak in her hair. "Are you done gawking at her dude?" Sero teased. "Shut It soy sauce" Bakugo barked. "I don't blame him, just look at those legs and and her butt looks great in that dress and I'm at perfect eye level with- ahhh!" Mineta yelled as a portal had opened under him causing him to fall through. "If I win can he be kicked out the classroom?" (Y/n) asked. "Sorry you're going against Bakugo" Aizawa said. "Okay listen up!" He yelled. The entire class went silent and (Y/n) stood in between her big sister and Mic.