07 | boy with luv

it was at the han river, one saturday afternoon

you asked me to go cycling with you, and of course i could not say no.

we rode along the promenade, with the wind in our hair, and chatted about the scenery

like we were a couple,

but alas, we weren't.

it hurt a whole lot thinking of that but i wouldn't dare say it because i didn't want to ruin our wonderful friendship.

it's best if my emotions were kept at bay, and forever hidden unless you began to feel the same way as i did.

i was willing to wait, and i told my heart to stay caged.

"are you hungry soo yeong ah~?"

your words brought me back to reality, and i looked at you, slowing down.

i simply nodded and soon we came to a stop at an instant ramen shop.

i offered to pay for the meal, but you said no.

i offered to pay half afterwards. you still said no.

but in order for my feelings to not be hurt, you said,

"maybe next time."

and i smiled, and then i knew you understood who i truly am, and the effort you took into getting to know me.

after that, we sat on a bench, overlooking the beautiful lake water as we ate.

we both never liked spicy food, so we ordered a simple, mild, chicken flavoured ramyeon.

"is it good?"

i asked with a mouthful and you hummed in response.

seeing your cheeks stuffed with food, was a sight i never thought i needed to see. it was adorable.

"do you want more?"

you asked after swallowing, and picked up a chopstick full of ramyeon and offered it in my direction.

and i looked at you surprised,

"no, i won't be able to finish that much, tae. just eat. i'm fine."

after that i could tell you felt flustered, and i felt responsible.

"thank you though."

i smiled at you, as i pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

sometime passed after that, and we were still sitting on that bench, stomachs full and our cycles beside us.

it was such a peaceful moment, and it didn't feel awkward at all but i could sense something was troubling you so i inquired.

"is something wrong, tae?"

i turned to face you, crossing my legs over on the bench.

but you just looked at me for the longest time ever, without a word and i felt confused.

"i want something stronger."

after what felt like an eternity, you finally spoke up.

my head cocked to the right slightly, i was still confused.

"than a moment love."

you could see the clear confusion on my features, so you moved closer to me, your arm resting beside me on the head of the bench.

"soo yeong."

my name slipped from your lips.

"you're making me a boy with luv."

my lips slightly parted after your words.

my mind became unruly.

my heart pounded in its cage.

and my nerves sent jolts of impulses throughout my body, like tiny electric shocks.

did i just hear you correctly?

"every moment i spent with you was special and i want it to continue."

"tae..."

my voice was soft, and i felt your hand intertwine in mine.

can my heart finally be free?

"what are you saying?"

i asked.

"i want our moment love to be more than just moments, i want to be with you for everything."

my heart skipped a couple of beats, i felt the tears in my eyes begin to brim, and i felt a lump in my throat.

"i want to be with you for everything, also."

i watched a bright smile envelope your features before you closed the gap between you and i.

we shared a kiss,

like no other i've read in books.

that was one of the most beautiful moments in my life and i will treasure it, always.

📚🤗🌚🌸📱🍜

a/n: thank you so much for reading this. i hope you guys liked it and if you did then please don't forget to vote, maybe recommend and comment, let me know your thoughts. fighting!