Liam Payne

You had been laying in bed for he past day sick. All you wanted was for Liam to come home from the tour. When you were sick he was the only one that could ever make you feel better.

Everyday that Liam was gone, he would call you every night to tell you how much he loves you.

When he heard that you were sick, he was immediately worried and complained that he wanted to come and see you.

You told him to stay on tour. You didn't want him to disappoint the fans. When really you just wanted Liam to be here with you.

As you watched tv for the rest of the day, you finally got up to take you and Liam's dog for a walk.

As you leashed up the dog and opened the door, you were immediately shocked.

"Liam?!? You're home!" you said excitedly.

"Well when I heard you weren't feeling well I knew I had to come. I know you told me not to but I had to."

"Liam I love you so much," you said.

He leaned in to kiss you, but you covered your mouth. "Liam, I'm sick you can't kiss me."

"I don't care if you're sick or healthy, I deserve to kiss my girlfriend," he complained.

"No, I don't want you to get sick," you said.

You turned to look down at your dog who was just sitting there. When you looked back up, Liam tricked you and surprise kissed you.

"Liam! What did I tell you?"

"Hahah I don't care if I get sick."

He leaned in again and kissed you again. "I missed you too much."