Smol Crush (Tadashi x Reader x Hiro)

A/n: I just need to write this, okay. It's a bit short, but longer than originally planned, so yeah...

Author: TesserPhantom

Notes: Hiro is ten, you are fourteen, and Tadashi is fifteen at the beginning. You and Tadashi are dating in this.

~~~

"Prince Ali, yes it is he, but not as you know him." Jafar sang out on the TV screen.
You were currently watching Aladdin with your boyfriend, Tadashi, and his little brother, Hiro. You and Hamada brothers had been best friends forever, and about  a month ago, Tadashi had asked you to be his girlfriend.

"I don't like him," little Hiro commented, turning his head away, but still keeping his eyes on the screen, "He's a meanie-pants."

You giggled at his response, "That's the point, Hiro."

Tadashi smiled, and pulled you closer to him. You didn't see it, but Hiro glared at his older brother, and Tadashi smirked, sticking his tongue out at Hiro.

Soon enough, the movie was nearly over. Hiro had fallen asleep, and you and Tadashi were nearly as well.

"Hey, Dashi?"

"Yeah?" he answered with a yawn.

"I....."

Tadashi looked down to see that you were asleep. He smiled, and pulled the blanket that the three of you had been using further over you.

~The Next Morning~

"Wakey, wakey, kiddos!" you heard, and your eyes fluttered open. You saw Aunt Cass standing in front of the couch, holding a camera. You all woke up, and followed Aunt Cass into the kitchen, where you were greeted with a platter of pancakes. All three of you cheered for the scrumptious breakfast. Once, you each had a plate fixed, you went and sat on the couch to watch TV as you all ate your pancakes.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Hiro said. You turned your head to him from your spot in between the boys.

"Yeah?"

"I was wonderin' if you would go get some ice cream with me sometime..." he said, blushing softly. You giggled.

"Like a date?"

"Yeah. What else would it be?" he laughed.

"Hiro, you do realize that she's my girlfriend, right?" Tadashi added himself into the conversation.

"Yeah, but she could be mine."

You laughed at the younger Hamada's response. Tadashi pouted, angrily.

"Hiro, I've already agreed to be Tadashi's girlfriend." you said.

"Yeah, but you could be mine too." Hiro determinedly rebutted again. Both you and Tadashi sighed at the young boy's stubbornness.

"Hiro, we can talk about it when you're older." you said. Hiro pumped his fist in the air.

"Yes! I still have a chance!"

~Four Years Later~

"Hey, (N/n)~" Hiro said, sliding into the booth where you were sitting. 

You had come to the café to get some peace and quiet while you studied, but apparently you weren't going to get that. You had thought that Hiro had gotten over his little crush on you when he stopped "flirting" with you when he turned eleven, but soon enough he became a hormonal little teenager, and it all started back up again.

"Hey, Hiro." you replied, not bothering to look up from your work.

"Whatcha doin'?"

"Working."

"A smart girl, huh." he said, causing you to roll your eyes, still not looking up from your work. He continued, "Beautiful, smart, independent."

"Okay, I get it. You can quote Newies." You said, sighing as you finally looked up at him, "Can I get back to my work now?"

Hiro scooted a little too close for comfort.

"Why do that, when y-"

"Hiro, leave her alone." Tadashi said, walking over to the table.

"Ugh, fine." the young teen huffed, getting up and going somewhere else.

"You good?" Tadashi asked as he sat down next to you.

"Yeah," you said, slightly laughing. You gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, and leaned on his shoulder.

~Three Years Later~

"You know, you can still back out of this, and marry me instead." Hiro joked as he helped you into your shoes.

It was yours and Tadashi's special day. The two of you were finally getting married.

You didn't know if Hiro actually still had a crush on you or not, but he had backed off, and only joked about it occasionally.

You only rolled your eyes in response.

"What? You could!"

"Hiro," you laughed, "No!" you said, playfully punching him in the arm.

"You look really beautiful, (N/n)." he said, smiling softly. You blushed at the compliment.

"Well, I guess I'd better go make sure I'm ready," Hiro said, starting to walk out the door, but before he completely exited, he stuck his head back in, "Are you sure you don't like me more?" he asked with a smirk.

"Hiro..."