True Love's Kiss? (Varian)

A/n: I've had this in my head for a while-

Author: TesserPhantom

~~~

(Y/n) stood looking down at the ground where Varian lay unconscious.

"Well, that experiment went terribly wrong." she said, her eyes wide. 

The pair had been trying to make a love serum for one of the villagers who had offered them a fairly huge sum of money for their efforts. As you can probably figure out, it didn't go as planned.

"Varian had said this might happen..." the girl said to herself. She sat down and thought for a moment, then something Rapunzel had told her popped into her head, "I couldn't possibly do that." she said, rejecting the idea, "And besides, it probably wouldn't work. It's not scientifically possible."

She sighed.

"I guess it's my only option. I have to at least try it..."

(Y/n) flipped Varian onto his back, so that she could see his face. She leaned over, getting ready to kiss him, but then stopped. 

"I- I can't do this!" she said, "But I have to," she told herself. She stood up, taking a deep breath.

"Don't freak out, it's okay, 'cause true love can save the day!" she said, "And I think we feel the same, but I don't know." she frowned.

"When we met, it was sweet. He was oh so into me." she said, pacing around the room, "Seems like things are meant to be, but I don't know."

"Does he love me? Or does he love me not?" she picked up a book, flipping through the pages while she thought, "Do I love him? And is it strong enough?"

"One kiss, one kiss. It all comes down to this.

She knew she had to at least try. She couldn't just give up on him.

"One kiss, one kiss. Ohh! One kiss, one kiss. This moment could be it. I, I, I wanna know, so here I go."

(Y/n) leaned down once more, to kiss him, but then stopped again at the last second. She stood up, turning around.

"Keep it cool, keep it calm. Think he's loved me all along, but maybe I got it wrong, so I don't know..."

She ran her hand through her hair.

"He's so good, got my back. But maybe I'm just too bad." she said to herself, thinking about her previous occupation as a thief, "Could we be a perfect match? Now, I don't know."

She looked back at Varian as he lay on the ground.

"Does he love me? Or does he love me not? Do I love him? And is it strong enough?

She paced around in a small circle, talking to herself.

"Ooh-ooh-ooh One kiss, one kiss. It all comes down to this. One kiss, one kiss. Ohh! One kiss, one kiss.

She once again knelt down beside the boy.

"This moment could be it. I, I, I wanna know, so here I go."

She leaned down, getting close to pressing her lips against his.

"Yeah, here I go. I feel my heartbeat beating saying, 'It's gonna work', but if I'm dream-dream-dreaming, this is gonna hurt. Either I will or I won't. What if I do and he don't? Is he my Romeo?