Saved (Hiro x Reader)

A/N: I finally decided to write sorry it took so long I'm here now. Also this isn't requested I just wanted to write this hope ya'll enjoy.

Author: LoveVarian

Waring: bit of violence (like one punch )

Notes: This takes place before Tadashi passed.

~~~

You we're Hiro's best friend which of course you loved being but it wasn't easy. Especially when it meant him getting in trouble. You always tried to keep him away from problems. But you prove to be unsuccessful in your mission.

Especially when it came down to his bot fighting obsession. You knew there was no way to convince him to stop so you decided to just keep him safe. You asked yourself what made you stay and why you didn't just leave it to him and his brother.

But you couldn't help it he's your best friend and your crush. You were always good at keeping secrets. So it wasn't hard keeping your feelings hidden.

You will always make sure he's safe by following him when he's out. (Not in a creepy way) Usually Tadashi comes so you don't have to do anything . Other times Hiro escapes so he still doesn't know you following him. Tadashi however has found out and is grateful for it. But he's scared I'll get hurt too which I always reassure him I'll be fine.

You were following him once again watching from a low rooftop. He was trying to escape this big guy which you knew this wasn't the first time he'd have to escape. But usually Tadashi would help.So you looked around for him but saw he was super far and wouldn't make it before Hiro could get hurt.

So you look down and see your best friend about to be hit. Without thinking you jumped down and tackled the dude. And before you ask yes you did just tackle a huge man with your not super strong self you don't know how but it happened.

They both look at you with shocked eyes if this situation was different you'd be on the ground laughing. But of course this happens in bad situations. Without a thought you grabbed Hiro's hand and ran. You couldn't let that man have any advantages so you didn't give anyone anytime to even think.

You ran while Hiro kept asking you where you were going. But you were too busy running luckily you knew exactly where you were going. Cause you saw where Tadashi was and that's where you were headed.

That's when you both heard his motorbike (?) but you also heard the man right behind you both. You see Tadashi he sees you both and heads your way. You look behind you and see the mana little too close for comfort. That's when you made a quick decision you grab Hiro with whatever strength you had.

And you threw him right where Tadashi was who caught him. That's when you felt the man grab you. You can see the two brothers look at you with both shock and fear in their eyes. But you refuse to show this man any fear. So you look at him full of confidence with a mix of hatred.

The look on his face showed he was obviously pissed which you did tackle him so it made sense. You knew the brothers would save you but you were sure you wouldn't leave uninjured. You'd given this man an advantage too much time and he used it .

He punches you once luckily only that. But it did give you a pretty bad black eye. Luckily you did well with pain . And you've gotten injured before but it was still pretty painful. Yet you refused to react which only angered him more.

He was preparing to do it again when finally you heard the motorbike. And you were suddenly on the back of a motorbike. Tadashi asked if you were okay which you didn't want him to worry so you just said yes.not informing him about the bruise on your face that they had yet seen.

He started to yell at Hiro about bot fighting. "(Y/N) this is exactly what I was worried about when I found out you were watching out for him you could've been hurt as well." You noticed Hiro seemed shocked by the news that you've been watching him as well.

Luckily they kept focus on each other and not you . Also no cops caught you guys. When they got home they passed Aunt May asleep on the couch. You all went up to their room and Tadashi was still talking to Hiro. And telling him all about Bot fighting being illegal.

You decided to check your injury while they did that. You grab a small mirror and see it a decent  black eye. For some reason you decide to touch it which sent pain all over your eye.

You flinch and suck in air out of pain. Sadly this didn't go unnoticed by the two brothers. "Come here." You get out of the dark corner you were in because you knew Tadashi wouldn't let you leave without checking your injury.

Both of them show faces full of shock. Tadashi hurries and gets ice while Hiro just stares at his now hurt best friend. "See this is what I meant I didn't want you getting hurt." You let a nervous chuckle slip which earned you a glare from Tadashi.

"Why would you follow me!?" You looked at him shocked "ME!?" " Yes you why did you put me ahead of you . You pushed me closer to the bike. you would've been fine if you went ahead. Who knows if we didn't get there on time you could've been more injured than just this!!!"

You looked him with a glare that could literally kill " I'm sorry But if I didn't do that then you would've been hurt. I'm sorry that I care about you and don't want you to be hurt I'm sorry that even after this stupid argument you'll probably go again and I'll STILL follow you to make sure your not hurt!"

He looks shocked which your starting to notice you've seen a lot of people in one night with a look of shock. You thank Tadashi for the ice pack "You should've told us on the bike you were injured." You look at the ground to look away from both brothers.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you even though you're the only reason I'm not hurt." "It's fine I'm sorry for yelling." Tadashi leaves to see if he can find something to help your eye.

You stand up and look at Hiro at this point you couldn't hold back you quickly hug him and stay there. He slowly hugs back and holds you. "Just don't get hurt." You look up at him "I care about you too much and I don't think I could see you get hurt again."

In a split second Hiro kisses you which you couldn't be more happy about. You separate and look at each other Hiro gives you a shocked look "oh um I'm sor-" you stop him with a kiss "don't be."