Magic

You and Jungkook had spent the entire night talking.

He layed beside you on the bed.

"Hmm..it was sure a long night,huh?", Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, it was.", you smiled, keeping your hand on his.

(Knock, Knock)

"Yeah, hyung.", Jungkook opened the door.

"Looks like our Maknae had the time of his life.",Jhope teased.

"Hyung.",Jungkook blushed.

"Don't worry, Hobi. I didn't do anything .", you smiled.

"Hmmm...", Hobi smiled.

There was a ruckus outside.

"Ahhhhh! Producer-nim!!", Jin shouted, probably to warn you and Jungkook.

"Y/n, stay here. Don't come out, or make a sound.", Jhope said, panicking a little.

"Don't worry, you guys go ahead.",y/n said,"Kookie, don't worry,I'll be fine. You guys take care."

Jungkook nodded.

Jhope smiled.

They left you in Jungkook's room.

You sat and looked around.

There was a photo frame on the wall, with each of the members photos, and one group photo.

You smiled. They were a close-knit family, if not a biological one.

You could hear the boys shouting and laughing.

You heard Producer-nim leaving, but you decided to wait till someone fetched you, just to be on the safer side.

Suddenly, Namjoon came inside.

"Hey..", he said slowly, " We won four awards!", he smiled proudly.

"That's great! My God-I.. I am so happy for you!! !", you hugged Namjoon.

Both of you walked out of the door.

"Y/n-ah! We won!!", Jungkook shared a smooch with you, which turned into a make-out session in front of everyone.

"Um, stop kissing her!",Jimin was a little jealous.

"Aish.", Jungkook whispered with a smile, as you pulled away.

"Congratulations everyone!", you hugged everyone.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan. Damn, I am proud of you.", you were gushing with happiness.

"This calls for celebration.", Suga was smiling.

"Yeah, let's go out everyone! And y/n, you are coming with us.", Jhope grinned.

"But I-", before you could say anything, hobi cut you off,"No, this is not open for debate.".

"Hobi, I have to change! My clothes are at the hotel!", You managed to finish your sentence.

"Ohh....Jungkook, take her to the hotel after you change. Meet us later in the restaurant.", Jhope rubbed his forehead.

"Yeah..", Jungkook said.

Everyone went to change.

Jungkook and you went in to his room.

He pulled off his t-shirt and rummaged through his closet.

"Hmmm..this is the golden closet of the golden maknae, huh?", you asked, looking around, as he pulled on another t-shirt and bleached jeans, behind a curtain.