Why?

Jungkook was heartbroken....

He almost was in a trance...going wherever he was pulled, like a herd of cattle.

Turning a deaf ear to everyone, he locked himself in his room.

Everyone was sad...

Taehyung and Jimin were crying.

Taehyung remembered the note you gave.

He came to Jungkook's room and sat beside him.

Jungkook lay on the bed, his eyes red.

"Jungkook?", he asked.

"Why me, hyung?", he asked, bursting into a fresh bout of tears.

He couldn't answer, and burst into tears himself.

"I don't know Jungkook..I don't why she would do this. She loved you a lot..", Taehyung cried.

"She..she left you this note..saying she loves you..", Taehyung handed it over.

"What..?", Jungkook sat up.

He took your note and started crying as he saw the polaroids you two, together.

He read the note aloud..

"Dear Jungkook, I'm sorry. I know I am not worth your forgiveness because I hurt you. And i know..you and I, we both are crying tonight..But I didn't want to ruin your careers..I didn't want to be the cause of your downfall. So I decided to go. I'm sorry again and I love you too.

Yours, Y/n."

He cried more as he packed the note and the polaroids.

"You know hyung, maybe it's my fault..", Jungkook  cried,"Thatt I couldn't love her. ", Jungkook wept.

Meanwhile, Jin and  Namjoon were worried and came to Jungkook 's room.

They entered and saw that neither Taehyung  nor Jungkook were in the room.

Both of them were in the bathroom, while Jungkook threw up, Taehyung rubbed his back.

Both of them were crying.

Jin sat down to rub Jungkook's back, while Taehyung backed up.

"What happened to him?", Namjoon asked, while Taehyung wiped his tears.

"I don't know hyung..He was just crying and suddenly he ran to the bathroom and began vomiting..", Taehyung replied.

"We should call the doctor..", Namjoon said..

"What?", Jin screamed when Jungkook blacked out.

"Now you have to call a doctor!", JIn screeched as Namjoon flipped out his phone and frantically called a doctor.

Jin and Taehyung pulled Jungkook onto his bed.

Hearing Jin scream, the others had gathered in Jungkook's room.

"What's wrong?", Jimin rushed to Jungkook's bedside.

Yoongi stood with his mouth slightly apart.

Hoseok too rushed towards him.

"Aish, y/n's going away really took a toll on him on day one itself..", Hoseok quipped.

The bell rang.

Jungkook opened his eyes and got up rapidly, but his head swam, and he passed out.

"The doctor is here..", Namjoon told Jungkook, as the doctor walked in and did his checkup.

Meanwhile, you checked into your hotel and ordered some wine.

You booked a flight to Tokyo.

You gulped down some wine, your mind empty.

You laid on your bed, staring at the ceiling, tears running down your eyes..

wondering what would've happened if you'd never met Jungkook in that cafe...

If you would have never been  in a relatonship...

If....

You turned to your side and shut your eyes, while Jungkook had an oxygen mask on his pale face, pumping  oxygen through him.

"He is not getting enough oxygen..I suspect a severe anxiety attack. He'll be okay, but don't stress him out, or talk to him about anything that would stress him out..", the doctor advised.

Namjoon nodded and paid his fees.

Jin walked with the doctor to the door.

"Jungkook?", Taehyung caressed his forehead.

"Hm?", Jungkook groaned.

"Are you okay?",Taehyung asked.

"Am I? ", Jungkook's eyes were filled with tears.

"Am I hyung? The person I fell in love with left me alone..", Jungkook began breathing hard.

"Stop Jungkook!", Taehyung cried out.

JIn rushed in and pulled the oxygen pump over his nose.

"Go to sleep! GO TO SLEEP!", Jin was crying.

Jungkook shut his eyes.

"I'll watch over him..",Yoongi said, gently pushing Taehyung and Jin out.

Jungkook was passed out, so Yoongi started speaking, very softly, almost inaudible for jungkook.

"You know, y/n wouldn't have left you..but pd-nim told her that our careers are at stake..I didn't know about it..but Hoseok blurted out...and....and...", yoongi bit his lip, trying not to cry..

"But she decided she needed your career to be safe...she wanted that you keep doing what you love to do...I'm sorry that you had to lose someone you so soon..but in my heart I feel she'll be home...home to you..",Yoongi sobbed silently.

"Really hyung?", Jungkook's voice was muffled under the mask.

"Aish", Yoong cried and burst out of the room.

"Oh?", Hoseok looked at Yoongi's bedrrom's door shut.

"I guess I'll go", hoseok shrugged.

Seeing Jungkook awake, hoseok smiled.

"Go to sleep, Jeon jungkook!", Hoseok smiled.

By the end of the night, Hoseok was the only one who had remained, not sobbing in jungkook's room, as Jungkook slept peacefully.

Namjoon brought him a glass of light beer, and sat down himself.

"I really wish y/n hadn't left..", Hoseok whispered.

"Me too.", NAmjoon nodded.

A drop of tear rolled down Jungkook's face.

"I wish I could love you, y/n..", Jungkook thought.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys..please comment and tell me if I should do some smutty ffs.

And on whom.

Please vote as well!

Also please show some love, so that I know you guys like my writing.

Ok Bye Bye!