Don't leave me...

It was almost a week since you left.

Almost a week since Jungkook's panic attack.

The boys were trying to ignore the gaping hole you had left in their hearts.

They were trying to fill it with their work schedules.

But Jungkook couldn't.

It was the night of your live concert, where you would perform the songs chosen by Army online.

They all dressed up and waited for their cue.

They performed the chosen songs.

It was time to perform "Don't leave me".

They began to perform.

Suddenly Jungkook started crying.

The Armys starting screaming and asked Jungkook why he was crying.

He said,"I am missing someone I loved..", He cried.

You were watching live on youtube.

You began crying too.

"Don't leave me...y/n..", Jungkook cried, running backstage.

The concert ended.

________________________________________________________________________________

Armys were arguing all over the internet over who you were...

Jungkook was more stressed than ever.

He was losing weight rapidly, and couldn't sing any song without bursting into tears.

His eyes looked like sunken holes.

He had lost himself for you.

He had lost his appetite and he wouldn't even eat pizza or pork soup or even sashimi when Jin cooked or brought take-out.

He would force himself to eat, so that his hyungs wouldn't feel bad.

"We need to find her..For Jungkook..", Yoongi said, breaking the unnerving silence.

"How the heck do you expect us to do that, huh?", Namjoon asked.

"We could ask Armys all over the world to help us...and I'm sure they would..", Jimin suggested.

"We have to do something, because we cannot let this happen to jungkook.", Taehyung was terrified.

"Okay then..", namjoon said, typing in an appeal to all International Armys to find you.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Days passed.

Jungkook was deteriorating more and more.

Bts had to go to Tokyo for their comeback tour.

You were living in Tokyo for the past few months, and you had bought an apartment and were working your dream job.

You were losing your mind, because you had done some serious damage to Jungkook.

Fulll of grief, you drank wine every night.

you heard your phone ring.

It was your best friend..she had called you to inform you about BTS coming to Tokyo for a comeback tour.

You smiled sadly and bought yourself a ticket.

Finally, you would see Jungkook on stage.

________________________________________________________________________________

The concert was almost a week away..

Jimin had pulled Jungkook with him to roam around have some coffee.

Jungkook had no interest and sadly tagged along.

They both sat down at one of the most famous cafes, which coincidentally was near the stadium where they were to perform.

Jungkook always had the ring he had brought for you with him..

Always, as if he would find you somewhere.

You were in the cafe too, sitting in the farthest corner, a thick shake and your favorite wrap sitting on the table.

You went through your mails, while Jungkook and Jimin ordered.

You were doen checking your mail, and shut your phone, finishing your wrap and  moving on to your shake.

You stepped out, just as Jimin turned around to look.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Guys please vote!

Also comment!

I really need your words to get going!

Please guys!!

A request from a fellow army!