Part 2

Yeonjun's pov

We were all watching a movie in the living room when I had my boyfriend in my hands. I tickled him and he let out a cute giggle. Then all of the sudden the couch moved and I looked up to see kai standing up.

"Ummmm Im t-tired yeah. I'm going to just head to bed." He said sounding not that confident. "It's barely 9pm you never sleep this early you sure nothing is bothering you ningning." I said really worried about him he has been acting very strangely ever since taehyun, beomgyu, soobin and I came out gay to the group.

I didn't even listen to what he said as he walked out of the living room and shut his door close. I was defeated because me and soobin even though we are in a year relationship we told each other that we have a crush on kai. And I'm thinking he doesn't like gays. It crushes my heart to think that kai would hate us.

"Hey what's up with him."Beomgyu said while cuddled up to taehyun. "Ummm I know u may not like this but..." "Just spit out yeonjun." Beomgyu said getting annoyed since he is not the patient type. "Every since we came out as... you know... gay and a couple he has been avoiding us." I said without even realizing I was saying my thoughts out loud. Damn I'm so stupid I didn't want to say anything because I know soobin is sensitive and I don't want to hurt my poor baby. "That's nonsense." Tae said before picking up Beomgyu bridle style and taking them to there shared room.

I looked at soobin to see him looking at me with tears about to come down. "Is t-that true." He asked me. "I mean we never no we dating each other for a long time and he didn't know just don't assume it probably a different reason or something." I said trying to make the situation sound better. Soobin was just crying so I picked him up and brang him to our shared bedroom. He cried for a while then I heard soft snores. "It's okay baby. Hopefully kai loves us like we love him." I said even though I know he would never love us the way we love him.

I hope u like. I was bored and decided to write. And I am not joking this took me like 5 minutes to write🤭. And if u have suggestions for this book I am willing to take them for future episodes/parts.
433 Words