Part 6

Taehyun's pov
We just stared at each other for a minute. We just looked at each other with wide eyes. "Wait your serious." Beomgyu said. "Yes yeonjun and soobin told me a while ago because I was suspicious on how every time I mentioned kai with another member or him being sad they both become awkward and sad to. So I asked them and they said yes. I was shocked at first because I thought they were joking. But there faces were filled with pure sadness from me telling how much they like him."

Beomgyu was just sitting there in shock. "Wait so 1. Even though kai told u not to tell anyone he is heart broken you told soobin and yeonjun. And 2. I notice that too but I didn't say anything." He asked me with a little sarcasm in the first question. "1. I didn't mean to tell them it just slipped out because I was jealous of kai hugging you. And they asked why kai was hugging you and 2. I thought It was right timing to ask cus I was just getting to suspicious."

"Wait you were jealous of me and kai." I just looked at him. "N-no what are you talking about. I would never. Your just friends. Psssshhh your just tripping." He just looked at me with that really bitch stare. "You got mad at me because I was jealous that you and kai were spending to much time together yet your over here getting jealous over a hug. I just looked at him. "Yeah that how it works."

"That's not how it works but anyways. We need to get them together now." I nodded

Hope you like it I finally got to write. Hope you like it
297 words