Part 10

Beomgyu's pov
When I finished running I ended up at the park we used to go to as trainees. I went to the spot by the lake we used to sit at. But when I was approached the tree I heard sniffles I turn the corner and I saw soobin.

"Soobin." I said my voice cracking from my previous crying episode. He turned around. "B-Beomgyu." I took a seat next to him. "Why are you crying." He asked me. I look down. "Nothing important." He lifts my chin up. "I know it is important Beomgyu. You never cry. The only time you cried was when we win awards or when taehyun asked you out."

"Me and taehyun had a fight and he ended up hitting me." Soobin looked at me in shock. "He is not Aggressive like that." I nodded not wanted to look at him. "Was the fight because of me running away." I shook my head but tears started to roll down my cheeks. "I was the problem right." "Yes." My voice cracking.

He hugged me and I hugged him back. We just hugged and cried at the same time for about 10 minutes. We pull apart from each other. "Soobin." "Yeah." He says as he looks up at me. "Huening kai does like you. In fact he loves you. And before you say anything he loves yeonjun too for the longest time." He looks up sorta smiling but not fully. "But he told me that he never cared." I shake my head. "He lied, he said that because he thought you were talking about him because he doesn't know trainee kai."

Soobin's pov
"Let's go back we were all worried about you and I think taehyun has tolled the other two what happened." Beomgyu had said. I nodded. "Hey gyu." "Yeah." "You never call taehyun taehyun you always call him Tae, baby, babe or something like that. I know he hit you but for the sake of me wanted to see a happy and loving couple everyday just talk to him. Even if you don't make up just talk to him."

He stopped walking and looks at me. "I don't like I'm strong enough. He was my everything and then he just hits me." I hug him. "Please, like you said he is your everthing and I have seen you, you can't function without him. So just talk to him please." He pulls aways from the hug. "Okay."

Hope you like it and don't forget I have new book

And it is actually doing well like already 31 views like come on. This book is coming to and end so if you like yeonbinkai and taegyu. The other book has that. But in this book it is more focus on taegyu than yeonbinkai like in this book. Not proof read
476 words

 Not proof read 476 words