Part 7

Beomgyu pov
After coming to a conclusion we decided we needed to tell either soobin and yeonjun or kai. So we decided on me telling kai and taehyun telling yeonjun and soobin. After we told him he immediately showed his real smile not that fake one. It was heart warming we haven't seen his real smile for more than a month. He said he will go and talk to them to see if they really liked him.

Hueningkai's pov
I slowly walked to soobin and yeonjun's room hoping the would be there so I can tell them my feelings. When I heard there conversation.

"I would never like kai." Yeonjun said to taehyun. "Well he is crazy about you two ." Taehyun said. "Just spare him some pity. He needs it anyway." I heard taehyun say. "No he is so annoying with his voice and everything. I don't like him I hate him the only reason I talk to him is for my career and his." I started to tear up after all that is was what I thought to be my best friends. And on top of that my crushes. I just walked away not wanted to hear the rest of there conversation.

I really thought he actually liked me. Well everyone did. Him saying in front of moa saying that he only needed me and would never let me go. Well that was a big ass lie.

Soobin's pov
"I would never like kai." Yeonjun said to taehyun. "Well he is crazy about you two ." Taehyun said. "Just spare him some pity. He needs it anyway." I heard taehyun say to me. "No he is so annoying with his voice and everything. I don't like him I hate him the only reason I talk to him is for my career and his" I say. "What career he is still a trainee." Taehyun scoffed. "I know you don't want to be mean but he is an ass just break off contact. I know it may get you a bad reputation but real fans will understand."

"Okay I say." There was this really rude trainer that did things but threaten that if I told on him he will ruin my career as an idol but taehyun told me I had to do something about it. "Well ima go talk to Huening kai. If he really likes us he will say yes to join mine and yeonjun's relationship." I say. "Do you want me to go to." My boyfriend ask. "No I will go alone."

I walked to Huening Kai's room I knock on his door but he didn't respond so I walk in. "Hey kai." I say. "What do you want." He says. His voice sounding hoarse. "Come eat with us you haven't in a while and Im scared your not eating. We care for you" I say. I hear him scoff "Yeah right you don't care for me a slightest bit. And that's good because I never liked you either. I hated you since I first walked in those door and you gave me that hug. I don't know how I lasted this long with you." Hueing kai practically shouted at me. Before I new it tears we're streaming down my face. "Okay then." I say running off.

Huening Kai's pov
I heard knocking at my door but I pretended not to hear it. "Hey kai." I heard soobin say. What do you want." I say my voice coming out more hoarse than I expected. "Come eat with us you haven't in a while and I scared your not eating. We care for you" he said. I scoff "Yeah right you don't care for me a slightest bit. And that good because I never liked you either. I hated you since I first walked in those door and you gave me that hug. I don't know how I lasted this long with you." I practically shouted at him.

He ran out of my room. "No Wait i don't mean it." I say. But I new it was useless. Why do I always screw thing up. I say crying even harder than before.

Hope you like it sorry it took me so long but I was watching txt memes/tweets and I saw again about soobin and hueing kai since pre-debut and I decided to include it in my book. Love ya. And yes the book is coming to an end.
743 words