CHAPTER ONE

YURI.

“Hey, Yuri, you feeling good? You don’t look okay.” Chaewon said with a concerned tone in her voice.

I wiped out the sweats that was almost on my eyes, “Can I go to the bathroom first?” I asked her.

She nods at me as response on my question. I quickly got myself into her bathroom and had sit in there.

I was still sweating for who even knows the reason. This has been happening on me a lot of times. I sweat then my chest feels heavy and my heart keeps beating fast, this isn’t normal. I said to myself as I took a glance on myself on the mirror, I look like a total mess righr now.

I had a deep sigh and decided to go out, in my surprise, Chaewon was infrot of the door though I don't really mind since it's her bathroom and this is her apartment anyways but she could have atleast wait for me in the living room of hers.

“Are you okay?” She asked me.

“Not really, to be honest with you. This thing has been happening on me a lot lately though I don't really bother it anymore at this moment but it's really weird.”

“It is indeed weird, of course! You mighr be developing a heart disease without you knowing!” She said with a panic and nervouse feeling in her. I rolled my eyes at her, “Geez, Chaewon! Stop overthinking about it. It doesn't seem like it anyways.”

“If you said so but if it got worse on the future, I really have to bring you on a hospital to get you on a check up!”

“Damn, Chaewon, calm yourself.” I laughed at her then messed up her hair afterwards.

“You.. you just don’t understand it!” She said to me and left me dumbfounded.

That girl, really.