CHAPTER THREE

YURI.

“Hey, Joguri. Any knowledge about Choi Yena?” Chaewon asked.

To be honest, Chaewon is such an idol material. I don’t know why she choose on becoming a writer. Nonetheless, it’s her life anyways.

“Nope! Who’s she?”

She looked at me in disbelief, “Really? You don’t know that she’s the star of this generation?” She said, almost laughing at me.

“You know that I have no time for that, right?”

She rolled her eyes on me, “Wait, let me play one of her song entitled Violeta.”

The song started to play and I was feeling uneasy again. Few sweats has started to roll on my cheeks, my normal heartbeat became rapid, and it felt heavy especially on chest.

“I-I know that song.. but wait, can I go to your bathroom first?”

She looked at me, shocked but nodded anyways.

Making my way into the bathroom, a thought on me came.

God, Yuri. What’s happening on you?

Opening the door of her bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. You’re a mess again.

I washed my face and unlocked the door. In my surprise, Chaewon is in front of the door again.

“Are you okay? I told you to get a check up already!” She said.

I covered her mouth with my hand, “Shut up! I’m okay now.”

“That’s only for now, dummy.”

I chuckled at her and thought for a moment, I should really have a check up soon.

“Hm, you wanna go karaoke with me? My treat.” She asked me while fidgeting my hands.

I nod as an answer, “It’s saturday tomorrow so.. okay!”