that wasnt funny >:/

a/n: i know i haven't updated this in a while but uhhhhhhhhh yea this is a quick lil april fools chapter because i know y'all have being wanting me to update bcs y'all like this book for whatever reason aksjdkd it was probably be up after april fools but hey who cares also 18+ warning mwahahaha >:)

it was a warm wednesday evening, the bird we're chirping, children were playing and as usual your boyfriend zenitsu was screaming.  "UAAAHHHH Y/N!!! Y/N HELP MEEE!!!!!"

your boyfriend was super hot but could always be super annoying. it was probably just some bug you'd have to squash for him. you begrudgingly answered him, "yes???"

"COME HERE QUICKLY THE TOILETS SMOKING IDK WHAT TO DO!!!! :O" he yell back from the bathroom you two shared

how the hell did this boy- you know what nvm

hearing that the toilet was smoking set you off. you just wanted to have a relaxing day FOR ONCE. "ZENITSU YOU BETTER BE LYING IF I COME IN THERE AND THE TOILETS ON FIRE IM GONNA SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR-"

 "ZENITSU YOU BETTER BE LYING IF I COME IN THERE AND THE TOILETS ON FIRE IM GONNA SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR-"

"...."
zenitsu snickered

".... zen what is that"

at this point he bursted out laughing, "BEAHAHAHSHHA YOU SHOULDNT SEEN YOUR FACE BWAHAHA SMOKING TOILET??? I CANT BELIEVE I GOT THAT ON VIDEO"

hearing that he had gotten that reaction out of you all on camera immediately made you embarrassed but more importantly...angy >:(
you stormed off into your (shared ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) bedroom and locked yourself in and began to plot. you had to get him back for the horrible prank he pulled on you. but something that wasn't as dumb as that. like srsly?? a smoking toilet?? you couldn't believe him sometimes.

after some time thinking  and zenitsu constantly banging at the door you decided that you were gonna tease him a little bit >:)

if there's one thing that he can't resist other than being scared for no reason was your absolutely voluptuous sensuous delectable pristine alluring mesmerizing enthralling stunning tantalizing glamorous tempting enticing captivating curves. you decided to put on your most sexiest outfit.

this was sure to get him

you slowly cantered you're way out of the bedroom. zenitsu who was already waiting for when you'd leave was right by the door. the second he saw you his eyes were instantly glued and he was drooling "you like what you see?" you said smirking under your costume. that only caused him to salivate more. you knew you had up wrapped around your fingers... or should i say hooves.

you slowly leaned closer to him, inches away from his face. he was impossibly red at this point and was stuttering struggling to make a coherent sentence. you leaned even closer to him and whispered right into his ear.

"NEIGH~"

a/n: the rest is up to y'all imagination;))))
also please don't think i'm into mlp like that it's just a joke lmfaooooo