1

Addison's POV

Moving schools wasn't easy. Especially during your junior year of high-school. My dad has recently got a new high tech job in L.A. We were currently living in beautiful San Diego. I was leaving so much behind. The memories, friends, childhood, all ripped from me in a matter of days.

I look over at my nightstand when I heard a ding from my phone. I picked it up and looked at the screen.

Madi💋: Hey bubba I'm going to miss you so much! Text me or FaceTime me when you arrive there. I'll help you through anything you need lovie <3

Addi: I love you bb!! I'll FaceTime you when I get there! ❤️

I'm going to miss Madi so much. We've been best friends for so many years. We grew up together and to be honest, she was one of my first real friends. She understood my problems, and issues with my family from a young age. We just clicked instantly, and never left each other's side since we met.

It was time to let go, I packed my last few items into another box and taped it up. I uncapped the black sharpie and sloppily scribbled 'Addi' on the box. I set the box outside of my door and walked back into the room. Rushes of emotion hit me, seeing the room empty and lifeless. I quickly remembered I forgot to grab one last thing.

I unscrewed the outlet in the corner of my room and took it off. My box of stuff from my grandma. Sadly she had passed a few months before us moving. She gave me the box before she passed and told me to open it at the new house. Dad and Mom were not supposed to know about it. I quickly stuffed it in the small backpack I had on. I took one last glimpse and left the room for the last time ever.

The movers came and grabbed my box and stuffed it in the truck. I walked outside and glanced over the house. My dad ushered me to get in the car and I hopped in the backseat. He buckled up and fired up the engine. We pulled out of the driveway and went on our way.

***

I was awaken by a loud gate opening. I guess I had slept through the whole trip. I looked through the front window and my mouth dropped. We were moving into a mansion?!

"Mom you didn't tell me we were moving into a huge house!?" I whisper yelled.

"The new job your dad got provided it for us. They must be a very rich company to do this!" She explained.

I smiled thinking of all the new memories I could make in this house. I was still sad about leaving my friends behind, but this was a new chapter that I just had to accept.

I walked into the house in complete awe. The place was incredibly huge. I'm sure I would get lost from exploring. I first decided on going upstairs to claim my room. Of course my parents would get the huge master suite so I wasn't even going to argue. I found a room as far away as possible from the master suite. It was still huge as hell! It had a nice bathroom attached to it as well.

My thoughts darted to the thought of school tomorrow. I wanted to stop time so that I couldn't go. Sadly, I had to go and actually socialize with people.

***

We had just finished re-arranging and unpacking the boxes. I had my room completely done. I hid the box from my grandma in my closet and decided to open it another day. The room was so cute I loved the way it looked.

I smiled, proud of finishing my room in only 3 hours

I smiled, proud of finishing my room in only 3 hours. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and heard a knock on the door.

"I got it!" I said, opening the door. I was met with a brown haired girl looking downwards. There was also a darker-haired girl, but she was standing further away. Once she heard the door open, she quickly looked up. She was holding a plate of cookies.

"Hi I'm Charli D'amelio! I live just down the street and I heard you guys just moved here. So I baked you some cookies for you and your family." She smiles and handed me the cookies.

"Aww how sweet of you. Thank you, it means a lot to feel welcomed. Also I'm Addison, nice to meet you." I said offering them to come inside. Charli nodded and the other girl scoffed and rolled her eyes. Fear shivered through my body as she finally approached me. God she was absolutely stunning, but her attitude was horrible.

I closed the door and set the cookies down on the counter. Charli took in the house in awe and looked over at the other girl.

"Dixie lose the attitude I'm trying to make friends!" She said to the other girl. God Dixie was a beautiful name. Why am I talking about her so much? Addi what's gotten into you? I spoke up to break the tension between the two.

"Um, we can sit down and watch some netflix if you would like?" Charli smiles and the other girl weirdly had a smirk spread across her face. She approached me and whispered into my ear.

"Maybe we should watch this upstairs in private babygirl." She then proceeded to slump down on the couch next to Charli.

My eyes widened and a feeling rushed through my veins. My cheeks heated up and I looked over to the couch to see that smirk still plastered on her face. I shook it off and tried to sit down to the right of Charli. I felt an arm pull me in-between the both of them. My face was once again burning up. Her arms were so muscular, she's really strong. Why am I thinking of her so much. I haven't even known her for 10 minutes. Chill.

"What show you want to watch?" Charli said, scrolling through Netflix.

"How about Orange Is The New Black?" I heard Dixie say. I had no idea what that was.

"Mmm what's that?" Both me and Charli say at the same time, causing us to laugh.

"Oh just give me the damn remote Charli." Dixie said, starting to reach across my body to grab the remote. Her hand was resting on my thigh as support. It was too close for my comfort. I interrupted her mission and grabbed it myself. She looked a little defeated that she had to move her hand back. I gave her the remote and she turned it to O.I.T.N.B.

The preview lit up the screen, it was a girls prison show. A quick lesbian sex scene popped up and I quickly grabbed the remote.

"What the hell are we going to watch? This is like porn Dixie jesus!" I said being brave, and snatched the remote. Her mouth fell open trying to say words but nothing came out. I switched the show to Atypical. It was my favorite show and I was just starting season 3.

"Omg I love that show! I'm just starting season 3." Charli says getting all excited. I smiled and clicked on the first episode of season 3. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and start to pull me backwards. I whipped my head backwards and saw Dixie staring right back into my eyes. I sat there for a moment and then pushed dixie's hands away. I wasn't into girls and I don't think she was getting the hint.

"So Addison do you have a boyfriend or anything from back home?" Charli asked leaning back into my lap in a friendly way. I decided to show Dixie that I wasn't interested.

"Um no, but hopefully I'll find myself some cute guy here at school." I heard a soft whatever from behind me.

***

"Okay well it was nice hanging out with you Addison! I'll come walk you to school tomorrow if you would like?" Charli said stepping outside.

"Aww dame here and yes that would be nice Charli thank you."

I felt a hand brush past my hip and a hot breath hit my ear for the second time that night.

"I'll see you tomorrow babygirl." I felt her smirk against my face. There was the feeling again, flowing through my body. I've never felt it before.

"Y-yeah I'll s-see you tomorrow too. B-bye Dixie." My words were slurred so bad. The effect that girl had on me was deadly. I shouldn't feel that way about her. Let alone a girl! I'm straight.

I shut the door and went up to my bed. I plopped down and decided to go to sleep. I set my alarm clock for 6 a.m in the morning. I rolled over and snuggled up in my covers. Weirdly enough the only thing on my mind was Dixie. I eventually dozed off and slept in the new house for the first time ever... with new thoughts.

1513 Words

An: sorry for any errors in this 😳 hey it's mya, I've had some free time from quarantine so I decided to write some :) feel free to leave suggestions in the comments! dixison for life baby🥺👉🏼👈🏼