4

Dixie's POV

I woke up, immediately having my eyes blinded by the sun peaking through the blinds. I covered my face and turned away from it. My head was throbbing, I felt like shit today. Then it hits me. What happened last night. I looked back over at Addison and just admired her. She was absolutely precious when she was asleep.

She started moving around, seeming to look for my presence. I moved back over to her so she had someone to hold onto again. Even though I needed to get ready, I was willing to wait for her.

"Mmm Dix? Mornin." She said snuggling into my chest.

"Good morning bub how are you feeling? Head hurt? I can go get you some water and aspirin if you need." I started playing with her hair, causing her to blush in responce.

"Yes that would be nice Dix. Carry me there?" She said reaching for me. I rolled my eyes and dragged her to the end of the bed. I hoisted her up into my arms and took her down the stairs. Avani noticed me from the kitchen and mouthed 'we definitely need to talk' winking at me. I flicked her off and put Addison down on the counter.

"Goodmorning you two, slept well I see. Must have been real tired huh?" She knew what she was doing, what a bitch.

"Oh Avani shut it you're just jealous I can please people better than you can!" She rolled her eyes and Addison was as bright as a tomato. I felt a soft hand touch my arm and I looked over to her.

"Can we talk? About last night Dix." She put her head down and scratched the back of her neck.

"Yes of course, take this aspirin first though." I handed her the aspirin and some water. God what if she hates me now. I could've fucked it all up. I heard a little thud and saw she hopped off the counter. She motioned me to the living room and Avani gave me a worried look.

I was pushed into the couch and she climbed into my lap.

"Holy shi-" I was cut off with her lips pressing against mine. She pulled away and smiled.

"Just so you know, even though I was drunk... I enjoyed it. I'm just confused Dix. I really like you. A lot. But can we just take things slow. I know we had sex last night. And I sure as hell won't forget it. Still, I want to really figure things out you know?" A slight pout emerged to her face when I didn't say anything.

"It's okay Addi. I'm sorry about last night I should've known since we were drunk. But I like you too. I've liked you ever since I met you. You're a goddess and I don't know how this hobo could manage to get you." I said throwing my arms in the air.

She playfully smacked my arm and I squished her cute lil cheeks together. She blushed and cupped my cheeks. We stared into each other's eyes, just smiling. She leaned in and we kissed again. Every time we kissed, fireworks lit up in my body. I pulled away softly, leaving the cutest little pout on her face.

"Mmm what do you want to do today beautiful?" I said kissing her again cause she wouldn't lose the pout.

"Why don't we go exploring? Like on a hike or to the park?" She said bouncing up and down in excitement.

"That seems fun as hell, if you want we can bring some other people. If you just want it to be us, that's fine too. Cause I can bring Avani, Anthony, Charli, and Chase. It could be like a triple date-"

"YES YES YES TRIPLE DATE! I'm perfectly okay with that Dix! Also can we wait to tell the others for a little while?" She grabbed my hand and started fiddling with my rings. I had no idea why that made my heart flutter.

"That's perfectly fine with me Addi, now lets go get ready. I'll tell the others." I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "surprise me babe." I watched her shiver at my words and I smirked. I watched her run up the stairs and I chuckled to myself. Such a bottom.

The New Girl (dixison)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें