5

An: most of these are going to be in Addison's POV cause idk it seems to flow better to me. Don't worry there will still be Dixie POV but they won't be as frequent!!

Addison's POV
After the park date we all went back to Avani's house and camped out there. I got a ping from my phone and opened it.

Madi💋: Havent heard from you in a while babes! How you holding up in the new town?

Addison: Aw hey bb! It's been pretty good, I met someone pretty special. If ya catch my drift ;)

Madi💋: OMG ADDI WHO IS HE?!?!

Addison: Umm... might be. opposite gender.

Madi💋: Aw really Addi? You know I'd never judge you. What's her name and lemme see a pic to approve ;)

Addison: Her name is Dixie and this is her

Madi💋: DIXIE D'AMELIO. NO WAY. YOU LUCKY LIL SHIT. SHE'S MY INSPO FOR FASHION!!

Addison: WHAT NO FUCKING WAY. Well anyways we can ft later with Dixie if you would want?

Madi💋: I would cry. But I gotta go, I'll talk to you later bb! Love ya! Don't have too much fun with ur girl ;))

Addison: Oh shut up, ttyl and love ya too!!

"Mm who's that babygirl?" Dixie said from beside me, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"That's my bestie Madi, I told her about us I hope that's ok. And I didn't know you were her fashion inspo." I said shrugging my shoulders. She laughed and grabbed my chin and brought me in for a kiss. I smiled, thinking it would be a quick kiss. Usually I pull away first, but I didn't want to stop. Her hands made their ways into my hair. Our lips moved in sinc. She captured my bottom lip and pulled away. I moaned from instinct, but quickly covered my mouth.

"S-shit I forgot we were in the living room." I was blushing hard as hell. I just knew someone had to hear me.

"Get a room!" I figured Charli would hear it. Damn girl could hear you whisper Dunkin two houses down and she'd be there in minutes.

I felt Dixie starting to drag me upstairs. Soon enough I was pulled through the door and I felt myself being pinned up against the wall. Fun fact, when Dixie did that when we were drunk last time... I was soaked. Nothing's changed since then. I put my hand on her cheek and pulled her in. We stood there making out for what felt like hours.

"Mm fuck. I need you. But are you ready? I want to make sure. We can always wait for a better time okay?" She looked me in the eyes reassuringly, waiting for an answer.