3

⚠️Contains Smut⚠️

Dixie's POV

I swear i hate my sister sometimes. I just had the opportunity to kiss her and she fucked it up. I thought she was straight so I don't even know why she leaned in. I felt the bed sink a bit as she plopped down. It was kind of awkward between us just laying there.

"Mm Addi... it's almost 9 we should get going?" I said finally breaking the silence. She nodded and got up to grab her things. I couldn't get over how hot she looked in that dress. It attributed her curves perfectly, she was crafted by angels. I snapped out of my thoughts and walked over to my closet. I already had my outfit picked out so I pulled it out.

 I already had my outfit picked out so I pulled it out

I laid it on the bed and slowly stripped down. Addison turned around and watched me in awe.

"Your body is breathtaking Dixie holy shit." She smiled and turned around to give me privacy. She's so damn cute ugh. I proceeded to put on the skirt and the top. I then threw unbuttoned suit over it. I also put a few chains on to accent the outfit.

"I'm done Addi, let's go." I said grabbing her hand, dragging her out the door. I wish the girl was at least bisexual. I just keep imagining what our future could be. I don't think I've ever felt this with a girl before. I felt her warm embrace on my side. I looked over and saw her leaning on me as we walked to my car.

"God you're so adorable. Have my kids." I said and then covered my mouth when I realized what I just said. She burst out in laughter and walked over to the passenger seat. Good one Dix.

She buckled up and I did as well. I started the ignition and backed out of the driveway. I put the car in drive and rested my hand on her thigh. She got bright red and looked outside to cover it. I can't wait for tonight to see how crazy this girl is when she's drunk.

***

I pulled my car into Avani's driveway and parked. I turned off the car and unbuckled. I looked over and Addison had dozed off. What a dork.

"Wake up cutie we are here." I said, softly shaking her.

"Mmm mornin? Are we here already?" She looked up at me with sleepy eyes.

"Aww, you won't be so sleepy in a little bit. Come on let's go." I helped her out of my Jeep and walked her to the front door. I rang the doorbell and Chase came and opened the door. The loud music flooded my head and I gave him a quick wave and took me and Addison to the kitchen. She immediately went for the alcohol, while I talked to Avani.

"So how's it goin with ur girl?" She said with a wink. I slapped her arm and rolled my eyes. "Ouch! And I see the way you look at her, someone's in love!"

"Shut up Avani! She's right there! But yes... maybe I am. I always helplessly fall for the straight girls."

"Oh honey she's most definitely not straight. Do you see the way she acts around you? She's totally into you!"