Uno

I stepped into John's room where he was leaning back in his computer chair. He turned at the sound of footsteps with a frown on his face that quickly turned into a small smile when he saw me.

"I've never hated a game more than I hate Uno," He said shaking his head.

"I've never seen you so mad at a game," I said sitting on his lap.

"Every single time I play, it gets me so frustrated." He said groaning, resting a hand on my legs.

"But like you said, it's just a game" I told him leaning in for a kiss.

"Yeah, a stupid one." He nodded giving me a peck on the lips.

"You're so dumb" I shook my head. "Who were you playing with?"

"Anthony, Byze, and Smitty. With Byze being the biggest shithead," he told me annoyed making me laugh. "And you know what I did..." he paused for a more dramatic effect while leaning in closer, "I rage quit." He gave me a goofy smile.

I looked at him shocked, "seriously?" He nodded his head. "In uno? Wow."

"I'm telling you, I fucking hate that game." He told me.

"Can I see you rage quit?" I smiled.

He sighed then moved us closer to his desk and went to go find his recording from just a few hours earlier.

He pulled it up, unplugged his headphones, raised the volume, and then clicked play. We watched the video with the both of us laughing softly at some parts.

I paused it wanting to watch the full video when he decided to post it then looked back at him shaking my head, referring to him rage quitting.

"And on top of all my frustrations, I'm behind with videos," he stressed making me look at him confused. "I wanted to post this in two days then have another video up two days after that, but I literally don't have time to edit or record another video without posting late."

"Well, it's not like you have a set schedule, and I'm sure if you tweet out saying that uploads are going to be a little bit fucked this week your people will understand" I reassured him.

"I know but the grind" he pouted jokingly, placing his head on my shoulder.

"I mean, you could also just cut it when you rage quit and post it" I suggest. He tilts his head to the side a bit thinking about how that would work.

He goes through the video to around where he rage quits, "like here?" He cut the clip.

"Yeah, and then you post the rest afterwards. I know it doesn't reach the ten minutes you usually go for but it's still good content." I shrugged.

"Yeah?" He asked me unsure.

"Yeah, and it's funny too. Your part would just make it look like you quit completely," I told him hoping he would stop stressing himself out.

"It does show my love for Uno," he says sarcastically beginning to nitpick where he wants the video to stop.

"Exactly," I said making us both laugh. "And look, it cuts back your editing time."

"Goodie" he said calmly, "I'll edit this later." He turned to me with a smirk on his face. "Right now I have to let some of my frustrations out."

"What's that face for?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Can you give me a massage?" He gives me a cheeky smile, "Please?"

"Yeah fine," I stand up.

"Yay!" He runs out of the room like a child.

I laugh running happily behind him.