Skin routine

I walk into the bathroom pulling my hair into loose pony tail about to start my nightly skin routine. I open a drawer with all my skin products and look through them.

The sound of the door creaking open causes me to look up and see John peeking in with a curious look on his face.

"Hi baby" I say quietly. He gives me a smile and steps inside the bathroom. I watch him through the mirror and could almost see the gears turning in his head.

"I want the shit that you put on your face that makes your skin so beautiful." He says looking at my products. I playfully roll my eyes blushing slightly from his compliment.

"Okay" I laugh a little. "Why's that?" I asked wanting to know his sudden interest.

"Look at this" he points out three red spots growing on his face.

"It's normal, babe." He pouts while looking at himself. "That's just from all the stress you're putting yourself through and from not drinking enough water." He groans tired of hearing the same thing.

"It's not gonna go away over night but this will definitely help." I tell him. "I only use like two things."

"What the fuck is all this then?" He motions towards the different bottles. I look at him and shrug making him chuckle and shake his head.

"So first we're going to get this out of the way." I move his hair from out of his face and then go through another drawer of my hair stuff.

"A pony tail or clip?" I ask searching for either. "Or I could just pin it" I say finding some bobby-pins.

"Any of them" He says sitting on the toilet.

I stick with the bobby-pins and pin his hair down on both sides.

He looks over at himself in the mirror and sighs, "Babe" he cuts himself off with a chuckle. "I look like an old woman"

"It's just for now" I giggle realizing he was right.

"No" he whines. I pull the pins from his hair and look for a pony tail instead.

I find one and get excited. Ever since his hair got long enough, I wanted to see what it would look like picked up half up and half down.

I run my fingers through his hair pulling it back trying to make it look decent for no reason.

"You're having way to much fun with this, babe." He says smiling at my excitement.

I laugh as I pull it into a little pony tail, "Aw it's so cute" I poke at it softly. He stands up to look at it through the mirror. I smile at how good he looked. "Better?" I ask to which he nods.

"Now actually starting, you're going to splash some water on your face." I turn the sink on and do as I said careful not to make a mess. Then move over so John could do the same.

"Then some cleanser" I reach over for the cleanser I use. "For this part I like to pretend I'm a beauty guru and put it on the same way they do."

I place it directly onto Johns face and then on mine and it slowly drips down.

"Ha, that looks familiar" he says raising his eyebrows.

My face gets hot and I look at him in shock, "Nasty!" All he does is laugh.

I rub the product on my face, John copying my actions.

"Now we rinse." I lean over the sink and wash the product off of my face. Then move so he could do the same. I pat my face dry with a small towel then hand it to him when he finished.