Chapter 15

WARNING: If you are quite sensitive with a bloody content then please skip this chapter and move on to the next one. Thank You!           

                      The wedding hall is getting emptier and emptier as the ceremony is over. The family members are leaving too. On her way out with Woojin, Yurin saw Jinyoung in the lobby with a business man who seems like he's from another country. Jinyoung and Yurin made eye contact so she decided to hide behind Woojin and told him to walk faster. 

Woojin: What's wrong?

Yurin: Nothing. J-just keep walking.

                       JINYOUNG'S P.O.V

I made eye contact with Yurin as I was looking around the hotel lobby, not focusing on what my business partner was saying.

Jinyoung: Excuse me for a moment.

He said as he was walking towards Yurin's direction.

                      YURIN'S P.O.V

Oh lord! Why is he walking towards our direction? I faced the other direction and felt a strong hand pulling me.

Woojin: Yah! Let go of her! What are you doing?

Yurin: Stop bothering me you bastard!

Jinyoung: What? I'm just trying to say hi.

Yurin: Enough with your innocent talk. Let go of my hand.

He finally let go and I can't do anything other than running away and then Woojin chasing me afterwards.

Woojin: Yah! Wait for me!

Woojin: Is the one who keeps bothering you?

Yurin: Who else could it be?

Woojin: Get in the car. I'm gonna bring you home.

Yurin: What about Auntie Min? Who is she going with?

Woojin: She went with Sungmin. He said he needs help with the house manangement.

Yurin: Like the manager of the maids in his house? Didn't mom hire someone for him already?

Woojin: The person is probably sick or something.

Yurin: Okay then. 

*they drove away*

During The Car Ride

Yurin: Did she tell you when she is going to come back?

Woojin: She said she wouldn't be there for long. She's just going there to make sure that they have what they need.

Yurin: Oh.

Woojin: Why does Auntie Min look so familiar for some reason?

Yurin: You used to come to my house when I was younger. Of course she's familiar. She was the one who gave you snacks.

Woojin: What really?

Yurin: Lol. I'm gonna tell her that you can't remember her.

Woojin: Come on. Don't do that.

Yurin: Haha. Fine.

*arrives home*

Yurin: You wanna go inside.

Woojin: No. It's getting kinda late. Get some sleep okay?

Yurin: Okay. Text me when you get home.

Woojin: Okay. Bye.

Yurin: Bye.

                       YURIN'S P.O.V

I took of my shoes and put on my house slippers. 

???: Miss Yurin. You have a gift delivered to you.

Yurin: Really? Who brought it?

???: He's a delivery man so we're not quite sure who sent it.

*Another maid gave her a cardboard box that is the size of a text book*

Yurin: *reading the note on the box* To Lee Yurin. I hope you like my gift. From: XXXXX. Oh well thank you for telling me. I'll open it in my room.

???: Yes, Miss Yurin.

*In her room*

                  I wonder who could've sent me a gift? I opened the box.

Yurin: Aaaaaahhhhhh!

                  A scream was heard throughout the mansion. Two of the maids burst inside Yurin's room. 

Yebin*her assistant*: What's wrong Miss Yurin?

Yurin: T-the b-box. Inside the box.

                The other maid looked inside the box and she wished she hadn't. The box had an old doll covered in giant blood stains and there was a plastic bag full of bloody intestines.

Yebin: We're very sorry miss. We will be careful before bringing in something from an unknown person next time. Should we tell Mr. and Mrs. Lee about this.

Yurin: No. Don't. I don't want them to be worried. Next time, before bringing in a package please let it go through the guards checking first. Don't put it inside the house if anything seems suspicious about the package and inform me about it immediately. 

Yebin: Yes Miss Yurin. We will be careful next time. We're very sorry about this incident.

                 AUTHOR'S P.O.V

                    Since I've mentioned one of the maids, now I have to mention all of them. Auntie Min is not considered a maid. She's kind of considered a family member but not really, just like the other family nannies. Other than the owners of the house, the nannies are considered having the highest position in the house (lower than the house's owner ofc).

                      In Yurin's household, the person with the second highest position is Yebin. She is 3 years older than Yurin and she is kind of like Yurin's personal assistant, since Auntie Min can't really help with the type of job Yurin is having. Yebin's position is the hardest out of all. Overall her job is to prepare Yurin's schedule, look after Yurin, chooses what Yurin can eat, and just basically be able to help Yurin at any time. She also has to follow Yurin around a lot and if there is a problem with Yurin then Mr. and Mrs. Lee will blame it on Yebin. Yebin also has the advantage to control the maidens below her but she doesn't use it.

                    The person with the third highest position is Chef Kim. Obviously he's the chef that's why they call him Chef Kim. He works with Yebin to decide about the food that is good enough for Yurin to eat. He is currently at his hometown because Yurin is giving him a 1 year break. That's why she has been cooking for herself.

                     The person with the fourth highest position is Heeyun and Yongchan. Heeyun is Yurin's driver and Yongchan is her bodyguard. They are both about 10-11 years older than her. They follow Yurin around a lot too but not as much as Yebin.

                      The lowest position goes to the ones who cleans the house and keeps it tidy. There are 3 people: Auntie Yul, Auntie Shin, and Uncle Park. All of them are at least 15 years older than her that's why she uses the terms ''uncle and auntie''. All of the maidens in the house are very loyal. They don't hate each other or argue over the positions because Yurin is a very nice person and she isn't biased over anyone. The people that are in the same position gets the same amount of salary. She gives them a generous amount of salary and would also give them expensive gifts every now and then.