Chapter 28

After about a month, Yurin got quite sick and she couldn't really eat anything. One morning, she felt so sick that she didn't go to work.

Woojin: Are you okay?

Yurin: I'm hungry but I don't think I can eat anything.

Woojin: Is there something you want to eat?

Yurin: No. I'm tired. I'm gonna sleep. *covers herself with a blanket*

Woojin: Well...you gotta at least eat something. It's your second time vomiting this morning. And you didn't even eat anything yet. 

Yurin: Just go to work. I'll be fine. It's just a normal flu.

Woojin: I'm gonna come back in the afternoon. I don't have that much work today.

Yurin: Okay.

Woojin: Don't forget to eat okay?

Yurin: Yeah. 

Woojin: Bye. *kissed Yurin on the forehead and left*

        A Few Hours Later

Auntie Min went to Woojin and Yurin's shared bedroom to check on Yurin.

Auntie Min: Yurin ah. Wake up.

Yurin:*woke up when Auntie Min shook her a little* Yeah.

Auntie Min: Eat some porridge. It might help you feel better.

Yurin: Thank you. *ate a spoon of porridge and made a face that tells people that she doesn't like it*

Auntie Min: What? Does it taste bad?

Yurin: Uh no. It's fine. *she lied so now she has to continue eating*

Two Bites Later

Yurin: Eww. I can't eat this anymore. *runs to the bathroom to vomit*

Auntie Min: Are you okay?

Yurin: *panting* I'm fine.

        After Yurin brushed her teeth, they went to sit on the bed again.

Auntie Min: Are you sure you're fine? You love to eat this porridge when you have a flu.

Yurin: I don't know. I just think it smells bad. I don't want to eat it. It's making me nauseous.

Auntie Min: Well then what should I make you?

Yurin: I want to eat pork cutlet.

Auntie Min: I don't think you should eat fried food when you're sick.

Yurin: But that's the only thing I want to eat right now. *aegyo*

Auntie Min: Aish, this child. What's wrong with you today? Fine. But after you eat it you have to drink medicine okay? I'm gonna tell the chef to prepare it for you.

Yurin: Thank you Auntie.

        30 Minutes Later

        Yebin went to Yurin's room to tell her that the pork cutlets are ready to see that Yurin fell asleep again in a span of 30 minutes. Yebin was thinking about how to wake her up since she's afraid to touch Yurin or just wake her up in general. She really doesn't know what to do so she just put an alarm clock next to the bed and Yurin woke up.

Yebin: Ah! It worked.

Yurin: Why did you wake me up? And why aren't you at the office?

Yebin: I'm here to tell you that your pork cutlets are ready and I'm not at the office because I'm here to do my job as your assistant and since you are sick, it is only my job to look after you and make sure you're okay.