Chapter 17

Yurin's P.O.V

                    The whole day was so much fun. I get to eat such great food and the best thing of all was to adopt Mandu. Aish she's so cute!!! Woojin brought me home. The moment I got to the front door Sungmin called me. He said that Jiwon had given birth an hour ago but he was so nervous that he forgot to tell us. I came home in the evening so I just decided to go to the hospital right away. On my way there I bought her a cute stuffed bunny because Sungmin looks like a little bunny when he was younger and I'm assuming that she would look similar too.

 On my way there I bought her a cute stuffed bunny because Sungmin looks like a little bunny when he was younger and I'm assuming that she would look similar too

I arrived at the hospital at about 7:20 pm though I left home quite earlier because the hospital was nearer to Sungmin's house and it's quite far away from mine. By the time I got to the hospital room, mom and dad were already there. Jiwon's parents were abroad so they can't come so early. They would probably arrive when Jiwon leaves her hospital stay.

Yurin: Hello everyone. 

Mrs.Lee: Oh my dear Ruby is here.

Mr.Lee: Come sit down Yurin ah.

Mrs.Lee: Did you have fun with Woojin?

Yurin: How did you know?

Mrs.Lee: Yoobin told me. How else?

Yurin: Yeah, let's focus on the baby.

*Yurin walked to the bed where Jiwon was lying on*

Yurin: Are you feeling okay?

Jiwon: Yeah. I didn't know giving birth was hard. It sounds so easy when mom explained it.

Mrs.Lee: Seeing your children grow up well is what makes it painless my dear.

Yurin: So...what's her name?

Sungmin: Right. We didn't choose a name for her yet.

Jiwon: I think she's awake. Let mom and dad carry her.

Mr.Lee: Today is Yurin's birthday. Wouldn't it be nice if Yurin names her since they have the same birth date?

Mrs.Lee: Oh yeah. That's a great idea.

                       Jungmin, Jooyun, and Yujin entered the room. 

Jungmin: Hello everyone.

Jooyun: Hi.

Yujin: Oh my god where's the baby?

                *Jiwon was giving the baby to Yurin so she could carry her*