Don't Get Caught

Tine POV:
Going back to my place I kept thinking about what just happened.

I get that I might have a really wierd logic, but after what his drunk kiss I might or might not have been thinking about that good for nothing Saraleo.

Do I like him ?

No, no, no way it's college right I'm experimenting, yeah that's all that is.

Getting in my bed, all my head was filled with were images of Sarawat 

Can't wait for tomorrow's lesson. 

Sarawat POV:

What kind of mess did I just get myself into?

I kissed Tine, why did I do that!? I wanted to kick myself so bad.

I got to admit it, tho his lips tasted way better than I fantasized about. 

I recalled his image in the music room, how his body felt, how his lips ravaged mine and how his moans fueled me. 

I just made the weirdest deal ever with Tine, I mean to be honest it is way beyond my imagination.

Throwing out the window all my resolutions to forget him. 

That night I couldn't sleep at all reminiscing what happened a smile on my face. 

The next morning the first thing that came to my mind was my meeting with Tine

Arriving to the music room I felt my heart beating like a maniac, no was was here  the whole room was empty.

Opening up the curtain letting some light in I sat on the bench enjoying the warmth of the sun.

I kept waiting for the door to open, so I decided to play a bit to calm my nerves.

Some melody came to my mind and I started playing, getting so immersed I didn't hear Him arrive. 

Once I finished playing I was looking for my phone to see the time. 

"That's why I want you" a voice said from behind me. 

Turning around I saw Tine standing at the door with a goofy smile. 

"I brought coffee" he said holding up the two drinks.

"Where's your guitar?" I asked 

"I don't have one" he joked "Can't I just use yours Naa" he said with a big smile. 

I can't believe how cheeky this guy is.

"That'll cost you extra" I teased making him blush "just sit down let's start" 

He sat near me handing me my drink, he than grabbed my guitar and started playing some random chords.

I tried showing him the basics, like how to hold the guitar, some hand placement and some very basic chords.

I didn't even realize what time it was until Man called me

'Wat where are you ? don't tell me you didn't wake up!" he shouted as soon as I picked up 

"I'm on campus, I'll be there in a minute" I responded picking up my bag 

Tine looked up at me confused.

"I have an exam, I'm leaving" I explained in a hurry " Keep practicing and bring me my guitar this afternoon, I have football practice" 

Tine POV: 

The first lesson went by so well, I was so nervous I didn't have much sleep last night.

I'm a bit sad that he had to leave like that.