Field Trip -part 02-

Tine POV:

Wat' started setting up the tent and to be totally honest I didn't do much.

I sat on the ground watching him move around fixing up every detail like a maniac.

Gosh I love how possessive he sometimes get.

I could still feel his lips on my neck.

It was already past noon and we had an activity planned after lunch.

"Babe can you passe me the sleeping bags" Wat said as he started to open up the tent.

I did as told and gathered all  the remaining things on the floor. 

"It's a pretty big tent" I said as I got in.

"Yeah I think it a 3 person one." He replied "I'm so tired" he continued as he lied down.

I placed myself next to him.

"You should have let me help" I said as I took his arm using it as a pillow. 

"Knowing you it would have taken longer" he joked.

'Sarawat are you in here' someone yelled from outside. 

"Yeah" he yelled back getting up to open the zipper. 

'Dim is calling for everyone it's lunchtime and we should get ready for the afternoon planting' that person said. 

"Okay we'll come in a minute" Wat' replied. 

"We should get going" he whispered "But first" he continued before his lips met mine for a kiss. 

"I needed to recharge, let's get going now" he nonchalantly said. 

My heart is not accustomed for moments like that. 

We head back to the canteen, they had set up a food stand with sandwiches and drinks, we both grabbed something and looked for a place to sit. 

"Tine!" Ohm yelled waving at us "Come sit here" He continued showing us the way. 

We walked toward him, and sat. 

"So you guys are.. like close?"  Pheuk mumbled as he took a bite of his wrap

I tried to act as normal as possible. 

"Turns out he's not so bad to hang out with" I joked. 

"You're not so bad yourself" Wat replied with a teasing voice. 

"Oh I see" Ohm said nodding incessantly.

"What about you any progress with the manager?" I asked trying to change the subject.  

He began explaining his crazy plan to spend as much time with her as possible. 

"You're talking about Air right?" Wat' whispered in my ear 

I nodded surprised by the sudden closeness.

"What are you guys whispering about" Ohm joked

Wat told them that he knew Air since a ling time ago and Pheuk bombarded him with questions, to which he answered. 

I stared at him knowing how much efforts he was making to get along with my friend. 

The rest of the day we planted some threes and roamed around in the forest, it was a lot of fun I really liked spending time outside and the fact that I was here with Wat was making every moment even more special. 

 "Let's take a picture there" I said unconsciously grabbing Wat's hand

He followed me not saying a word, it's only when I saw Ohm's expression that I realized my doing.