Perfect Plan

Tine POV: 

I screwed up, I screwed up bad.

Just what was going on in my head, sometimes I don't even know how I get myself in certain situations. 

Did I really did all that with Wat ? 

Well the fact that you're naked and cuddling with him should answer that. 

Panic was flowing all over my body, not thinking I just gathered my things and went out as soon as he was sound asleep.

I left some note saying rubbish about an early cheer-leading practice.

Air for now I just needed Air.

Once I got home I just stared blankly at my ceiling trying to sort out the mess that was going on in my head.

At this point there was no denying it anymore, I was attracted to Sarawat, to the point where I could not control myself no more. 

But why was I so scared. 

It's all new for me, I'm confused and I don't really know what to do from now on.

I should just accept his feelings right since I actually fell for him.

How do I do that. 

I stood up in front of my mirror.

'Wat' congratulation I like you too' I told the reflection of the mess that I was seeing

Too cheesy

'I know you're busy today but can you add me on your to do list?' 

Mentally face palming myself

'Are you a cake cause I want a piece of that' 

Are you for real Tine

'You spend so much time in my brain I should charge you rent'  

Tine really 

Just what was I thinking of, I'm not going to tell him some random pick up line, I actually like the boy I should just be truthful and have a heartfelt talk with him and brace myself for a steamy night 

Focus you animal. 

I should just talk to him tomorrow. 

That's right tomorrow, just talk.

---

I could barely sleep, I was really nervous,  excited, scared and well feeling all those at the same time.  

Am I overacting, yes most definitely, but it's  not everyday I confess my feelings to a guy.

I had morning classes, even though I slept all trough, it's crazy how you try to sleep all night but can't but the minute your professor starts speaking it's like you're getting tucked in bed by angels.

After that I went to get myself some coffee with the boys, I was planning to talk to Wat after our club's meeting in the afternoon, I was just casually going to ask him for a drink and come clean.

My plan was bulletproof.

"Tine check out the girl that just got in she's so pretty" 

"Yeah yeah" I responded rehearsing what I was going to say later on

"Bro what's going on with you lately, you barely spend time with us, and when you do, all we have is a loser" Fong said in an annoyed voice.

"I was just thinking about something, don't get all jealous" I joked tickling his chin.