First Day

Y/N's point of view
As the dawn welcomes the morning, I start off my day by stretching and practically jumping out of my bed. I made my way across my room to my ensuite, heading straight for the mirror to tame my bed head caused by the near constant tossing and turning that occurs when I sleep. It took a solid 5 mins to get my midnight hair nice and presentable, which I decide to leave down for the duration of the day. I then brush my teeth and get changed into my new, personally made uniform. It's still kinda weird that I'm the only girl at an all boys school, but it was easier for mama and papa to pay for both of their children to attend the same school, besides, there wasn't another school for miles. So, they had to make a new uniform for me, which consisted of a white blouse and a black skirt that, much to my and my brother's dismay, ended around mid-thigh.

 So, they had to make a new uniform for me, which consisted of a white blouse and a black skirt that, much to my and my brother's dismay, ended around mid-thigh

(This is pretty much what her uniform looks like, minus the logo, the white dots and the tie)

When she exited her bathroom, she noticed that it almost time to go to her new school.
"Y/N, honey, please come down stairs. Your dad's gonna give you a lift to your new school" mama called from downstairs. I rushed to my bedside table and attached my arm, making sure it's on properly, then I quickly ran down my stairs and into the kitchen to give her a kiss and hug goodbye as she wished me luck on my first day. I turned to see papa at the door with car keys in-hand and waiting for me. I run out to the car and buckled in as soon as I took my seat on the passenger's side. I hear my dad chuckle from his position in the doorframe, he gave mama a kiss and then made his way over to the car. The drive to school was peaceful and calm, not a single word was said and that was fine with the both of us. When the car pulled up to the school, I look out the window to notice my older brother, Yū, walking up to my side of the car. I jump out of the car and into his arms, giving him a bear hug that almost knocked the wind out of him. He manages to get out of the hug while saying, "Welcome to Mori Mori, lil sis"

Word count: 426 words