Answering Questions Prt 1

So, time to give answers to some of the questions in the last chapter. I will do more parts of this "Q and A" business, but that's only if there's gonna be more questions in the Ask Questions chapter.

First question is from @Mayakid10, who asked: "Is Y/N gonna throw hands with yacchan?"
Answer:
Y/N doesn't like being touched in any way (this includes hugging) by those whom she hasn't known for a long time/hasn't come to trust. Her natural instinct is to defend herself, which is why she elbowed Ayato in the stomach so he would get off of her/stop touching her. As soon as she sees who grabbed her and realised what she did, she instantly feels sorry about what she did as she isn't violent by nature. She would never intentionally harm someone if it wasn't for a good reason like defence.

Second Question is from @Iwouldkillforshoto, their question was: "Are there gonna be any lemons?"
Answer:
There is a lemon or two in planning for future chapters, but not for a while. As I said with the previous question, Y/N doesn't like random people touching her/hugging her, let alone having sex with them. It may take a while for the members (par her brother, obviously, and Toono, as she already trusts him/knows he's a good person thanks to her brother's description of the brunette) to gain her trust. Also, Yū is VERY protective of Y/N, especially after the crash and her loosing her arm. So, not for a while, but it will happen at one point.