Nightmares

*Takes place 2 months after the crash*
Y/N Pov
Screams of fear, the odour of fuel & smoke, and a cursed numb sensation that I grew to fear all flood my senses. I was back on the road from that dreadful day, such horrid a place that I wish to never see or hear of again. Why was I here? Last time I checked, I was at home, in my bed and strapped to a blood pressure gauge for what seemed like forever. And yet an action supposed to bring peace and relaxation brings me to the place that agitated me most. Wait...... Something isn't right. Where's the person who came to help me? Where are the fire trucks and ambulances? And why does it feel difficult to breathe? I look up an see someone, was it the one who saved me? No, this is someone else. That's when I noticed, he's trying to strangle me. Shit!

*Starts choking for Air*

"No........ stop........ help me!" I struggle to let loose of my gasping lips, searching for air while trying to utter a plea for my life. I hear a door swing open and slam against a wall as I begin to shake back and forth. The beeping sound that existed quietly in the background began to sound slower as I caught a glimpse of the unknown being in which I grew to hate with all my being. All I see is their face before I return to my body, all I see is her face.

*Gasps for air*