Chapter 3 ~ New Revelation

Fae's POV

My brother, Ferid is standing in the doorway with a rare look of shock displayed on his face. Unfortunately, it only lasted a second before his typical (yet less forced than usual) smile comes back.

"Fae, why didn't you tell me you were in Japan?"

"I wanted to surprise you of course." I return the smile, with my head resting in my hands and swinging my legs like a child. "Though I'm upset that dear brother didn't come to greet me. Why didn't you?" I fake pout.

"So, I'm guessing you're what's had the queen in a bad mood all evening." He replies, dodging my question, not that mind since it was rhetorical.

I sigh, "Well I don't know how I'm supposed to understand what a third progenitor is thinking but, in all likelihood, you have something to do with her foul mood."

"How mean! And here I thought I was your precious, loveable brother." Ferid whines, making it painfully obvious that the remark had no actual effect on him.

An irk mark appeared on my forehead, 'Precious and loveable my ass!'

"Anyway, if I know my brother as well as I think which I do, you have some plan in the works. So, are you going to fill your precious and loveable sister in?"

"I don't know what your talking about but how can you suspect me, I sound like the antagonist in an anime." (Did that on purpose, hehe~ ( ^ w ^ ) )

'Of course, he won't answer my question, typical Ferid.'

*~*~*

We continue to talk for a bit till someone knocked on the door. A red- and brown-haired vampire with a braid stopping past his shoulder walked in. "Yo, Ferid I-" he suddenly stopped talking once noticing me. His eyes widened and turning toward my brother (who seems to be enjoying the situation at the moment) asks, "Who might this be?"

"Oh, has brother never mentioned me before? I am Fae Bathory, Ferid's little sister." I reply before Ferid has the chance to interrupt.

The muscular vampire looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights then turns back to big brother before quietly screaming, "You never told me you had a sister!"

"Oh! It must have slipped my mind. Haha, whoops~" The silver haired male responds a little too happily for my liking.

'No you didn't.' I think in a deadpan manner. But instead of pointing out the obvious I turn to the male next to him and kindly ask him, "And what would your name be, sir?"

"Oh, Crowley Eusford."

"Well is there a reason as to why you barged into my office, Crowley?" Ferid inquires, trying to steer the conversation off me and onto more important matters.

"Ah yes! Krul wants us in Shinjuku soon so I simply came to pass the message on but seems like I also got to find something interesting in the process." He smiles at me which I return out of politeness.

"Well thank you for the information but I still have some work to do so I'm sure we can pick this conversation up later." Ferid says.

Knowing the silver haired eccentric wanted out of this discussion before he ends up spilling any of his other (dark and possibly dangerous) secrets which could land himself in real trouble, that and having his office back too. I begrudgingly shoo Crowley out the door swiftly following behind.

*~*~*

Crowley's POV

I was going to try ask Ferid for more information but find I quickly myself being ushered out the room by the silver haired female.

'Well that didn't work.'

Instead I decide to just get the information out the surreptitious vampire herself.

I turn around to the silver haired female behind me hoping that unlike her brother she will have the heart (because only god knows if Ferid does) to answer my queries. "So-" I start. But she had already wandered off leaving me to sigh and walk off too.

"Crowley!"

A voice calls my name accompanied by two sets of footsteps, though I already have a fair idea who is looking for me.

"Crowley, where are you?!" The second person speaks up, sounding even more distressed than the latter.

"Coming~!" I answer the worried females, picking up my pace.

'Who knows, this new revelation could be quite entertaining.'