Character Profiles ~ OC's

I know I've been really lazy and the last proper chapter update was back in April last year. I have been trying to write the same scene and keep getting stuck on it, so I will like reassess where the book is going and take a different approach from there.
Also, thank you to @MaddieTheHorrible who reminded me that I need to get this done and motivated me to keep going.

Please except this humble offering for all of your patience!

WARNING!!! There will be spoilers that are to be revealed in upcoming chapters. Read at your own risk!

*~*~*

Name: Fae Bathory

Personality: Fae has a kind and angelic personality and is said to be the friendliest vampire (opposite of Ferid basically). But when she is fighting her split personality shows and she becomes psychotic and seemingly reckless.

Appearance: Long silver hair left down with a black headband and has a similar face to Ferid. She is younger than Ferid by five years and was turned around the same time so they retain that psychical age gap.

Role: Protagonist

*~*~*

Name: Andree

Personality: Andree is the mother hen of the group and the oldest of Fae's suburbanites. She is strict and adores Fae but is not afraid to scold her when she goes overboard.

Appearance: Her reddish-brown hair is in a bob cut style with fringe swept to the right. She looks to be in her early 30's and is 5 foot 7. Gold sleepers are also pierced into the ends of her pointed ears.

Role: Fae's subordinate (French)

*~*~*

Name: Viktor

Personality: Viktor is the joker of the group and is childish and immature. He's loud and always tries to make Fumiko smile which tends to result in him getting beaten up.

Appearance: He has messy dark brown hair and looks to be in his mid twentys. There are three black dots under left eye.

Role: Fae's subordinate (Russian)

*~*~*

Name: Fumiko

Personality: Fumiko is usually dull, emotionless and quiet. She hardly smiles unless it has to do with Hanten and has a really short temper, especially when Viktor annoys her.

Appearance: She looks very similar to a ningyo doll (Japanese doll), with long straight black hair and pale, porcelain skin. She looks twenty and has a burn scar on right side of neck that stops just below ear but doesn't touch her cheek.

Role: Fae's subordinate (Japanese)