Omake ~ 500 Reads Special

Thank you everyone for reading this story so far! I know I have been extremely lazy and especially since I haven't even started chapter 4 (I know, I'm a terrible author). But as an apology and thank you I have written this one shot for you all.

Some of the characters may not make sense if you haven't read the edited chapters so I suggest doing that first. Thank you again for all your support and love and I will defiantly try writing more for you all.

So, without further a due... Enjoy the chapter, Reader-san.

*~*~*

Rain And Cats

Fae, Andree, Viktor, and Fumiko had just landed in Japan and are busy helping Fae to unpack the items she bought (with Ferid's help surprisingly). Viktor was about to open the last of the boxes when he notices something weird about said box. Small holes littered the top and a strange noise was coming from it. Before he could open it, someone rips it out of his hands.

"Wha- the hell Fumiko!" he shouts at the girl. "What's so special about that box that I can't open it?"

Fumiko just shakes her head and turns to walk away before the questions turn into a full-blown interrogation.

"Is something wrong over here?" It is Fae, all the commotion attracted the noble to where her two subordinates were busy fighting.

"Fumiko stole the box I was gonna open." An angry Viktor protests to his superior and catches the attention of the others in the room.

"Oh! Fumiko dear, isn't that the box who had with you on the way here?" Fae asks with interest. Fumiko simply nods and is about to attempt leaving again when a soft meow is heard coming from the object in her arms.

Fae's face immediately lights up like that of an excited child and asks gleefully, "Is that who I think it is?"

Fumiko hesitates a bit before sighing and proceeds to open the box. From the lid pops a white head with black ears and patch over its left eye.

Viktor barely stifles a scream and backs into wall before shrieking, "Why would you bring that demon with us? Are you insane?!"

"Ohh~ are you scared of a little kitty cat?" Ferid who had has been silently watching up until now asks with mirth in his tone.

"Ah! Brother you won't believe this, but Viktor's scared of cats and there is quite an amusing story to go with it."

"Do tell~."

"NOOOOO!" Viktor cries in protest but his prayers are unheard when Fae opens her mouth to speak.

"Well..."

*~*~*

It was raining. Fat drops of water poured down and soaked everything it hit. If it was winter, then the crying clouds would have been beautiful but in summer it was not cold enough even if this was Russia.

Fae had been busy that day and had not noticed the rain till now. She hated getting wet since it always made her hair frizz up and stick to her face. The vampire had not planned for rain and did not bring an umbrella so using the paperwork in her hand to protect her hair made a dash for the other side of the city where her mansion was.

On the way a soft mew caught her attention and stopped abruptly. From the side of a statue a fuzzy ball of white and black dotted fur shivered in the cold. A head slowly popped out of the furry bundle and two mustard yellow eyes stared back into Fae's red irises.

Not having the heart to leave the poor creature in the cold the vampire picked up the feline and continued on her way home.

Once at the mansion Fae slipped through the door silently and carefully tread through the halls to avoid her subordinates, especially Andree. She made it to her bedroom door and was about to turn the handle when someone behind her spoke.