Chapter Three

Jungkook groaned as sunlight crept into his vision. His eyes screwed shut and he rolled over on his stomach, burying his face in the sheets to block the damn sunlight out.

After about 20 minutes of contemplating his life, Jungkook finally rolled around and sat up. He reluctantly let his feet touch the cold floor and stood up. He glanced at the time on his phone and his eyes widened.

"I slept for 15 hours?!" Jungkook yelled at himself. He sighed and ran his hair through his fluffy bedhead, assuming he must've just been very tired.

He found some clothes in the bag he brought with him to his room and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. He showered, brushed his teeth, did his hair, and got dressed into a blue sweater with black skinny jeans and black shoes. He okayed himself in the mirror and headed into the living room. He almost cried when his stomach grumbled because he realized all his stuff was in his car.

Even better, he realized he didn't get his final schedule yesterday. So he had to go back to the office and get that, and drag his extra shit from his car to his room. Then stuff his face with food. What a fun plan for the day.

It seems his roommate still hasn't arrived, which made it easier for Jungkook to leave, locking the door behind him. He patted himself down to be sure he had his phone, keys, and wallet and went off on his journey.

The ravenette made his way down the hallway and prayed he was getting the directions right. After five minutes with only a little struggle, he finally made it outside his dorm building.

The campus seemed a little more lively than the day before. Mostly because more students were arriving today because of classes starting tomorrow. Jungkook was very nervous and anxious about it, but who wouldn't be? Especially for someone like Jungkook that struggles with being social most of the time, it was scary.

Jungkook tried not to think about it and felt the wind blow his hair a little bit. He admired the scenery as always and stayed at a steady place. He was mostly stalling time so he didn't have to talk to people, but he still enjoyed his little walk. Multiple different types of people were seen around, just like the day before, and strangely it made Jungkook feel more comfortable.

He eventually made his way to the office and walked in, noticing it was the same nice lady behind the desk like yesterday.

"Hello! Jungkook, was it? What can I help you with today?" She smiled brightly. How could people be so nice and happy so early in the morning?

I mean yeah in reality it was only like 11:30 am, but still.

"Hello, Miss! Yeah it's me, I just realized this morning I needed my official schedule? So I was wondering if you could help me get my hard copy?" Jungkook asked as polite as he could make it sound. He was just honestly lethargic right now.

"Oh, please call me Chaeyeon. I have a feeling you will be needing my help a lot. But yes, just let me find it and print it for you. You can sit and wait if you want?" She said gesturing towards one of the comfy chairs in the room.

"Alright, thank you!" Jungkook smiled and bowed politely and sat down on a chair by the door. He peacefully sat there picking at his sweater, when the door swung open.

"Yes, listen mom-... no I'm not asking you to do anything!... I just-... never mind, I'm not gonna change your mind am I?" A short blonde haired male walked in talking on the phone. He looked annoyed and hung up, huffing and shoving his phone in his pocket.

Jungkook didn't want to be weird and stare for too long at the boy,!so he looked back down at his lap.

"Hey you, is there someone here who can help me?" The boy turned around and looked straight at a surprised Jungkook.