Hoco Proposal Part 2 Hoco Night

A/n: This is part 2! It's about the actual homecoming dance hope ya like it!! The book starts out on the Wednesday before homecoming which is on Saturday.

*Y/n POV*

It's Wednesday and I still haven't found a dress for hoco. I'm worried I won't find one in time. Josh is wear blue and I want to find something that I like that matches him. (a/n: Josh is wearing picture above) Me, Abi, and Sarah are going shopping today for dresses again. Hopefully I find a dress. 

I walk into third period to see Josh. He asks me, "So what does your dress look like?" I didn't know what to say until it came to mind, "You aren't allowed to know what it looks like until you pick me up to go to pictures." I tell him. "Ughhhhh your gonna be like that!?" Josh said slightly aggravated. "Joshie I haven't even found a dress yet." I further explain.

*Time skip to the dress shopping*

We shopped for a while. It wasn't looking so promising to find a dress today I was disappointed. I guess Sarah picked up on my mood, "Hey   Y/n what's wrong?" she asked. "Nothing it's just this is the third time I've been shopping for a dress and I still haven't found one." Abi chimed in with (With haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door) "We still have one more store and it's the best one in the mall I'm sure you'll find one." I sighed and agreed to go.

We looked through all the dresses and tried some on. I found a blue one I really liked but I hadn't tried it on yet. As I was waiting for a dressing room to try on the dress I saw a black dress on the discard rack. It was perfect and it was my size! I got excited and showed Abi and Sarah, "This dress is so pretty and it's black so it goes with Josh's suit!" "Go try it on!!" Sarah pushed. I went to try the dresses on. I tried the blue one on first it was really pretty.

I still didn't know

I still didn't know. I walked out to show my friends just so they had something to compare to the black one. "Oh my Josh I'm so Dun!" Abi being her normal goofy self said. Sarah just said, "It's pretty but I want to see you in the black one now go!"

I rushed into the dressing room and changed into the black two piece lace dress. I had a feeling as soon as I put the dress on. It was the dress. Gosh it's so beautiful and it esentuates my curves perfectly. I walk out of the room a huge grin on my face. I get my friends attention and their jaws drop the the floor. "That is the dress forget the other that is the only one!" Sarah exclaims. A small blush rose to my cheeks, as I examine myself in the mirror.