Kisses And Fireworks

Cartman set off early in the morning, no warning to avoid leading people to where Kyle could be. The morning was crisp cold and the breeze shattered his face, it felt like. The street lamps were shining, but the light was dim due to fog.

No lights were on from inside, though, and he looked down at where the police cars were yesterday at Butters house. It was so full and frightening that evening, that it seemed weird to him. The town was quiet most of the time, but when something went down it was big and frightening.

He wanted to stay away from Kenny, he always acted weird now and was getting in too much trouble. The thing he feared most was getting involved and getting a criminal record.

With everything going on, he forgot how nice it was to just walk in the early mornings, the feeling of no eyes judging you're every movement. He wasn't the skinniest person, he will admit, but he wasn't obese or anything. He still felt judged, those scars would never heal as long as he was the one to live inside of his body.

He walked over to the side of the school, being welcomed into the town Pip used to live in. He now lived with Damien, no big deal. He guessed that they just slept together every night and have small heated arguments.

Craig and Tweek were alright, saying that they've been dating for at least 2 years now; maybe even 3. They're relationship had stayed strong, luckily, and it was no lie that they needed eachother. Just like Cartman needed Kyle.

He was like a missing piece of a puzzle to him, always losing him just as he finds him. It was a weird example and thought, but it seemed that way to him. He wanted to say he loved him too, but a piece of his heart ran away, never to be seen again.

After hours of non stop walking, he arrived at a small town. There was a hotel, so he walked over to it and smiled at the woman behind the counter.

"Hello sir! Have you booked a room with us already?" She asked and Cartman shook his head.

"No uh..have you seen a Kyle Broflovski around here?" Cartman asked and he felt a figure overtower him. He slowly looked up and smiled at the man behind his shorter body.

"Kyle Broflovski?" He asked in a deep, almost threatening voice.

"Y..Yes! Have you seen him? He's my best friend and I'm looking for him!"

"I saw you in the photo he has." Cartman gave him a confused look but didn't speak. "You must be Cartman, his crush. He went to my other house a few hours away from here, through the woods. There will be a small village and just ask for him, I guess."

"Thank you! And you're name is..?"

"John."

"Nice to meet you, and thank you!" He was about to walk out of the front door until the other spoke more.

"He has a very nice body too, worth the money." The brunette then turned around quickly and walked closer to him.

"Nice body? Worth the money? What do you mean?"

"I hooked up with him for a few hundred. I wouldn't be surprised if he's done it again down at that village. He's probably taken a liking to that old lady's son."

"No..no he's mine!"

"Chill, we aren't together. But Im heading down there now anyway. So I'll see if he wants a piece of me once again." He gave him an evil smirk and Cartman felt a shiver go through his body.

"Fine, Whatever. We aren't together either so I'll just see what he wants to do."

"Nice choice. Come on then shortie. I'm surprised how tall he is compared to you."