𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 3®

𝐌𝐨𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐨 > 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐤𝐚

"Vontae, go put some gas in my car" I said

"Where the keys at?"

I pulled them out my pocket and handed it to him with a 20 dollar bill.

"Don't be all day either, foe. I got shit to do"

"I got shit to do too but here I am running errands for yo tire head ass" he walked out the door.

I opened it, "Nigga that's why you burning, ahaaa" I laughed. He stuck his middle finger up.

I closed the door then sat back on the couch.

I seen Meechie was on the phone with some girl so I thought I would fuck with buddy ass. I was bored as hell.

"Aye, Meech. Who turn is it to get yo ointment?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

He turned to me and mugged me, "Nigga, what ointment? Ion need no fuckin' ointment"

"For yo herpes, remember?" I said a little loud.

He looked down at the phone and the girl hung up.

"Bitch yo-" he got up and was bout to hit me but Nooni pulled him back, coming from the kitchen.

"Relax. You be on go fa' no reason" Nooni said, chuckling. He dapped me up.

"You fuck niggas play too damn much. Ima put a bullet in yo ass, bitch. Watch" he pointed at me.

"Ohhh, my pussy hurt. Head ass. Get out yo feelings" I taunted.

"Nah you get out yo feelings"

"Coby don't get in his feelings" I shrugged.

"Well find a way to get in them then get out of em" he straight faced me.

"Sound dumb as fuck"

"Nah. YOU sound dumb as fuck"

"Stop repeating after me, goofy"

"You the goofy"

"Aye, stop. That shit annoying" Nooni held his ears.

"Gio and nem coming over here or sum?" I asked Nooni, looking out the window.

"Why you ask that?" I pointed to the car that was sitting outside in the driveway.

He got up and opened the door. I heard Harmony little ass jet down the stairs and pushed him out the way.

"Fuck wrong with you?" He asked.

"I'm saying, she just ran to the door and almost killed you over" I chuckled.

"My man is out here" she squealed.