𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5®

"Yasmine! Get the fuck up, bro. You can't clock out on us like that. G get up!" Moo Moo said.

"Call the fucking- shit. Ambulance" Nooni said.

"Bae, I'm sorry. I should've just took you wimme. Just wake up fa me. I promise ima leave this street shit alone, I just need you hea with me" Gio said.

Earlier that day

Yasmine POV

"What color should i get my nails?" I asked Gio as we were laying down in his bed.

"Blue" he said. I smacked my lips.

"You always tell me to get that color and I already had that already" I said, looking at him.

"Get purple then" he shrugged.

"Now you just picking random ass colors" I said, looking at the TV.

"What 'chu got me watching anyway?" He asked.

"Player's Club. It's funny and it's good" I told him.

"This shit ain't no-" he paused when he seen Diamond dancing on the pole.

"Aye Nevermind. I think I like this" he said, cheesing. Flashing his braces. I hit him.

"Don't play" I said. He kissed my face all over.

"I'm just playing. You know I only got eyes fa you"

"Mmhmm" I said, giggling.

"What time it is?" He asked me. I checked my phone.

"7:08" I said. He nodded. "Why?" I asked.

"I gotta go pick up my brother from his bitch house and take him back home" he said, rubbing his eye.

"When?" I asked.

"Now"

I huffed. "Why you ain't just come get me after the fact?" I asked.

He shrugged, "Ima be back. It ain't gone take that long. Just call me if you need sum" he got up, putting his sweats on and his all black air max 97s. Grabbed his keys.

He kissed my lips then walked out from his room to downstairs. I just laid on my back and continued to look at the TV.

 I just laid on my back and continued to look at the TV

I chuckled. No bap bap, but if I was gay and I was born during that time, Ronnie most definitely would've been on my radar. No homo.

"Assume the fuckin' position" she yelled, as she was about to spank white folks with the paddle.